The Cast of Too Hot To Handle, Ranked

The Cast of Too Hot To Handle, Ranked

Are they really TOO hot to handle?

738
The Cast of Too Hot To Handle, Ranked
@toohottohandletv

If you're anything like me, chances are you've caved in and watched all the latest Netflix releases- no matter how cringy they looked. Too Hot To Handle was definitely an attention grabber from the start, enticing viewers with an extremely attractive cast and a promiscuous plot.

To accentuate the singles' looks, the show is set in Punta Mita, Mexico, allowing for plenty of skin to be shown right off the bat. The show's first episode begins with each cast member walking in one at a time while the others judge them on their first looks. I will say Too Hot To Handle was definitely intriguing, but watching a few horny people interact without celibacy for 100 grand was a little frustrating. Over the course of Too Hot To Handle, I picked up the underlying theme of making relationships based on emotional connection instead of a sexual connection. While it was kind of annoying that the show was obviously meant to reel in viewers for the physical aspects, I enjoyed the change in perspective from some of the cast. All this being said, I can't say too much since I'm one of those viewers… oops.

Since Too Hot Too Handle is centered around the cast's physical appearance, I decided to give my own two cents on each cast member, looks and all.

7th - Kori Sampson

@korisampson

Starting with the boys, coming piping hot in last place is Kori Sampson. While I will give Kori full points for his looks, this boy has a lot of growing up to do. At first looks, I really thought he was going to be Chloe's other half; someone that could really get on her level. But not only did he reject her, he did so by trying to break up another couple. Toxic much?

6th - Bryce Hirschberg

@brycehirschberg

In sixth place is Bryce Hirschberg. Bryce also came late to the show, but you'd think he would've made a bigger impression coming into the show by himself. He kind of seemed like everyone else when he first appeared: arrogant, horny, and narcissistic. He really did care for Chloe and it was saddening to see him be rejected, but I don't blame her to be honest. Bryce tried getting into the wholesome aspect of the show a few episodes in and I do commend him for that.

5th - Sharron Townsend

@sharrontownsendofficial

Coming in a gracious fifth place is Sharron Townsend. Sharron quickly locked eyes with Rhonda in the first episode and soon after they were a couple, but problems arose so quickly. I immediately noticed the difference in which he approached Rhonda to how David approached her. His priorities in a relationship were clearly physical, displayed especially when he woke up Rhonda in the middle of the night for sex. Crazy. The only reason I placed Sharron in fifth is his more dimensional personality. Sharron expressed his deep-rooted fear in trust to Rhonda and was also very open to Rhonda's secret child, so brownie points for him.

4th - Matthew Smith

@matthewstephensmith

In fourth place is Matthew Smith, otherwise known as Jesus in Too Hot To Handle. Matt was an especially lovable character from the beginning. He seems like an overall genuine guy to be around. From flirting with Lana to awkwardly trying to make conversation with Madison, he was definitely entertaining. It was definitely heartbreaking to watch him leave the show without love- or money.

3rd - Harry Jowsey

@harryjowsey

Coming in at third place is Harry Jowsey, the heartthrob of the show. His rank is influenced by his appearance, without a doubt. Throughout Too Hot To Handle, Harry really lets his emotions guide him. This gets him into a lot of trouble with Lana and Kelz. The only thing I have against him is the way he handled the group after he and Francesca kissed the first time. Completely throwing her under the bus definitely wasn't the move. Nonetheless, It was really sweet to watch him grow through a short eight episodes. I will say I don't think I'll ever think of the word 'possum' the same.

2nd - Kelechi "Kelz" Dyke

@kelechidyke

In second is the accountant, Kelechi Dyke. Other than being attractive, Kelz was even-tempered and focused throughout the whole show. He had some deep discussions with Matthew from time to time and constantly ordered everyone not to waste money. Although he didn't form any strong connections with any of the ladies, hopefully Too Hot To Handle gave him enough tips for a great long-lasting relationship for when he finds one.

1st -  David Birtwistle

@david.birtwistle

My first pick for the men has to be David Birtwistle. A sweetheart and gentlemen from the moment he stepped in the first episode. Not only did he try to respectfully create relationships, he even respected bro code at one point for his friend Sharron by not pursuing Rhonda. I will admit his interest in Lydia was a tad weird. I hope David can find a woman with the same emotional strength as he shows in the show.

7th - Haley Cureton

@haley.cure

Coming in last place for the women is clearly none other than Haley Cureton. This poor girl had no idea what she was signing up for and regretted it soon after she found out. I'm convinced her most enjoyable moment of the show was kissing Francesca after convincing her it was solely "to get back at everyone". She's definitely someone I would've tried to avoid at all costs in high school.

6th - Madison Wyborny

@madisonwyborny

In sixth place is Madison Wyborny. Madison really rubbed me the wrong way from the get-go but never created any serious problems. She never took Lana seriously and didn't make any lasting relationships at all. I actually got super concerned when I saw Matt becoming interested in her since she seemed like such a toxic person. Hopefully, she finds the value in emotional connections and loving herself someday.

5th - Francesca Farago

@francescafarago

Coming in fifth place is Francesca Farago. This girl was so so frustrating on so many levels. While she was clearly beautiful, she was one of the most problematic characters on the show without a doubt. I truly wanted the best for her, but like switching from Harry to Kelz to flirting with Kori? It was honestly all too much, even though she was probably trying her best and just acting on her feelings.

4th - Lydia Clyma

@lydiaclyma

In fourth place is Lydia Clyma. Lydia came to Too Hot To Handle later on in the show, but I appreciate that she jumped into the process. She quickly found someone to flirt with, but she also found love for herself and the other girls on the show. I think she was an underrated character, not to mention she was mostly unproblematic, too.

3rd - Nicole O'Brien

@nicole.ob

In third place is Nicole O'Brien. This cutie didn't have too much time on the camera, but what she did show was heartfelt and genuine. It was too bad she didn't find anyone to spend her time with, but she was a good sport about it throughout the show. She stood with Chloe throughout the show without hesitation, which was really sweet. Nicole definitely didn't get as much attention as she deserved.

2nd - Rhonda Paul

@imrhondapaul

Coming in second place is Rhonda Paul. Not only is she gorgeous, but strong and independent as well. Finding out she had a son definitely threw me for a loop, but it explains her personality so much. I appreciate her willingness to give Sharron a second chance even when he probably didn't deserve it. Her short relationship with David was also really sweet. She spent her time in Mexico with her heart for sure.

1st - Chloe Veitch

@chloeveitchofficial

In first place for the women is without a doubt Chloe Veitch. This sweetheart owned up to who she was every second of Too Hot To Handle. She laughed at herself and picked herself up when she was down. If I could take classes on how to properly tell someone off from someone, it would be her. I admired her willingness to love herself, as well as the people around her throughout all eight episodes. Watching her confidence grow was really inspiring.