The Best Tour Packages To Book In Egypt This Year

Egypt

5

Egypt is a fascinating and beautiful country, and it's no wonder that so many tourists are drawn to it every year. Whether you're looking to explore the ancient ruins of Cairo or soak up the sun on a Nile cruise, these are the best tour packages to book this year.

What to expect on a tour of Egypt

When planning your trip to Egypt, one of the most important decisions you'll need to make is what type of tour package you want to take. There are a number of different tour options available, each with its own unique set of benefits and drawbacks.

If you're looking for a small-scale experience that won't require too much planning on your part, a private tour is the perfect option. These tours typically allow visitors more freedom to explore on their own and avoid long lines at attractions. However, they can be more expensive than group tours and often lack the variety offered by larger operators.

If you're looking for an all-inclusive experience, a hotel booking may be the best option for you. Many hotels offer discounts on Egypt Tour Packages when booked through them, and some even provide exclusive access to insider tips and advice from local experts. However, these arrangements can be more complicated to arrange than private tours and can involve long waits at busy attractions.

If you're considering both private and all-inclusive tours, it's important to decide which type of tour will give you the best balance of value and flexibility. Some popular options for both types of travelers include the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Tour (private tour), the Cairo Museum Tour (all-inclusive tour), and the Nile Cruise (private tour with optional all-inclusive dinner).

In Egypt, there are many attractions that attract tourists from all over the world

There are many different tours that tourists can take to explore the country, but some of the best are as follows:

1. The Khepresh Tour: This tour takes tourists to the ancient city of Khepresh, which is known for its Greco-Roman ruins and temples. The tour also includes a visit to the Wadi El Natrun National Park and the Siwa Oasis.

2. The Cairo & Giza Tour: This tour takes tourists to both Cairo and Giza, where they can see some of Egypt’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include visits to the Egyptian Museum and the pyramids of Giza.

3. The Heritage & Culture Tour: This tour takes tourists through numerous historical sites in Alexandria, such as the Pharos Lighthouse and Napoleon’s Castle. It also features visits to archaeological sites such as the Saqqara Necropolis and Kom Ombo Temple.

4. The Nile Cruise: This is one of the most popular types of tours in Egypt, as it allows visitors to explore the Nile River from both above and below water level. Cruises depart from several different destinations throughout Egypt, including Aswan and Luxor.

There are a few different types of tours that tourists can take to explore all the different aspects of this ancient country

Some people prefer to explore Egypt on their own, while others prefer to take a group tour. Depending on what type of traveler you are, the best tours to book in Egypt this year will vary.

One popular option for independent travelers is the self-guided Cairo Walking Tour. This tour takes visitors through some of the most popular and historical sites in Cairo, including the Egyptian Museum and Mohamed Ali Mosque.

Tours that allow groups of tourists to visit multiple destinations can be a better option for those looking for more variety. One example is the Classic Egypt Tour, which visits eight different sites in seven different regions of Egypt.

Beyond simply touring different areas of the country, some tours also offer optional activities such as horseback riding or camel riding. These activities can provide travelers with a unique experience not found on typical tours and can add an extra layer of excitement to your trip.

What to take with you on a tour of Egypt

Egypt is a land of ancient mysteries and beautiful temples. With so much to see and do, it can be hard to know where to start. Luckily, there are plenty of tour packages available that will help you explore the country in style.

Here are some of the best tour packages to book in Egypt this year:

The Highlights of Ancient Egypt Tour

This package offers visitors a comprehensive overview of all the major highlights of ancient Egyptian history and culture. It includes visits to the Giza Plateau, Thebes, Luxor, Aswan and Kom Ombo. The tour also includes transportation from Cairo and all hotel accommodation required for the duration of the trip.

Duration: 10 Days/9 Nights
Price: From USD $2,799 per person
Contact: The Highlights of Ancient Egypt Tour

The Complete Nile Cruise Adventure Tour
This tour takes you on a journey down the Nile river from Cairo to Assiut with stops at many interesting sites along the way. You'll see some of Egypt's most famous landmarks such as Karnak Temple, Philae Temple and Abu Simbel. There are also a few optional activities that can be added such as visiting a ibis farm or a silk factory.

Duration: 10 Days/9 Nights
Price: From USD $5,199 per person
Contact: The Complete Nile Cruise Adventure Tour

The Red Sea and Sinai Tour
This tour takes you on a journey along the length of the Red Sea from Cairo to Hurghada, stopping at some amazing archaeological sites along the way. Highlights include visits to Mount Sinai, Aqaba and El-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. There is also an optional visit to the Giza Plateau.

Different packages offer different benefits and discounts, so it is important to choose the right one for you

If you are looking for a great way to explore Egypt this year, there are many different tour packages you can choose from. Some offer excellent discounts while others come with special perks, such as VIP access occlusions.

Here is a breakdown of the most popular tour packages available right now:

The Giza Tour: This tour offers visitors an overview of the famous Giza pyramid complex and the surrounding area. It also includes a visit to the renowned Cairo Museum. The tour is offered at different price points, with the lowest costing only $49 USD per person.

The Nile Cruise: This popular package offers visitors a full day trip on board a luxury cruise ship along the Nile River. You'll see Cairo from riverfront, enjoy unlimited stops for photo ops and souvenirs, and dine in elegant restaurants. The cost for this package ranges from $185 USD to $269 USD per person.

The Egyptian Museum Tour: This tour allows visitors to see some of the most important artifacts from Ancient Egyptian history. It covers both the main museum in Cairo as well as its sister museums in Alexandria and Luxor. The tour costs $39 USD per person and provides an excellent overview of ancient Egyptian culture.

Some of the best tour packages for Egypt this year include visits to popular archaeological sites like Giza and Luxor, as well as visits to exciting

If you're looking for something a little different, consider booking a package specifically tailored to ancient Egyptian history and culture. There are also many great options for those interested in learning about Egypt's Islamic history, including visits to Cairo's iconic mosques and archaeological sites.

Whatever your interests, there is sure to be a tour package that offers just what you're looking for. So don't hesitate – start planning your trip today!

Why choose a tour of Egypt over traveling independently?

When it comes to exploring Egypt, taking a tour from a reputable company is always the better option. There are so many amazing things to see and do on these tours, and you're guaranteed to have a great time!

One of the main benefits of Egypt Tour Packages with a company is that they can provide all the necessary support you need. This includes recommending interesting sites and restaurants, arranging transportation, and ensuring that you have everything you need while in Egypt.

Another big advantage of choosing a tour is that you can customize your experience to fit your interests. You can choose a tour that focuses on ancient ruins or the Egyptian culture, for example. This gives you the opportunity to explore everything Egypt has to offer while enjoying the company of like-minded people.

So if you're looking for an amazing way to explore Egypt this year, consider booking a tour with one of our recommended companies!

Conclusion

Whether you're looking to experience the wonders of ancient Egypt firsthand or just want to see some of its most popular tourist sites, booking a tour package is the best way to go. We've put together a list of the top tours that run throughout Egypt this year, and we guarantee you'll find one that fits your interests and needs. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!