Bagged Tea Flavors To Die For

The Best Bagged Tea Flavors According To A Teaoholic

I love my tea: quick to make, easy to drink, and tasty.

153

Tea is amazing whether it is iced or hot. Most of the variants on this list I would drink either hot or cold. Hot tea has a special place in my heart however due to how easy it is to make and how much more cost efficient it is. Iced tea is time-consuming to make fresh, therefore I only make it once in a great while. Most of the time, if I am making true iced tea that means I am home. At school though, I will from time to time make my tea and leave it in the mini fridge overnight to cool down. It is during this process where I normally end up forgetting that I made myself tea in the first place and go off to make another cup of hot tea instead.

Chai Spice

Photo by Carolyn V on Unsplash

Vanilla Chai

Photo by John-Mark Smith on Unsplash

Mint

Photo by reyhaneh mehrnejad on Unsplash

Green

Photo by Trent Erwin on Unsplash

Chamomile

Photo by Jorge Garcia on Unsplash

Peach 

Photo by Oleg Ivanov on Unsplash

Orange

Photo by Catia Climovich on Unsplash

Raspberry

Photo by Glen Carrie on Unsplash

These specific tea have been on my list for years now as I started drinking vanilla chai and chai spice regularly back in high school. From there I delved into the realm of mint and green tea. I always have loved the flavor of mint, hence my usage of it in nearly every dish I cook at home. College, unfortunately, is very much lacking in the mint department. (Unless its mint chocolate chip ice cream about once every two weeks or so. Every once in a while Wells offers mint tea, but normally getting my mint fix requires walking all the way to York or a quick trip to the store. Any fruit tea that has made my list, became a favorite of mine cold first. Iced tea was always my first love, but discovering that these teas were available bagged was absolutely life-changing for me because it meant gaining access to my favorite flavors all year round for way less money.

No matter what kind of tea I make whether it is black, green, hot, cold, etc. it will be from a bag unless I go to a restaurant to get something new, different, or fancy. Perhaps when I am older I will graduate to a more sophisticated method of making tea, but I highly doubt this will be the case due to the ease, efficiency, and price point of bagged tea.