The Best 40 Songs To Sing In The Shower

The Best 40 Songs To Sing In The Shower

Who needs a stage when you have a shower?

51059
Pyxurz

Curtains closed, water on, shampoo in my hair, shaving gel on my legs and I'm ready to go. This is it, my big debut and I couldn't ask for a better venue...my shower. I hit the first note and it sounds beautiful as the vowels bounce off the shower walls. My vibrato is emphasized with every mouthful of soap I swallow.

There is nothing better than singing in the shower. What's the point of even showering if you can't sing while you do it? You don't have to possess the vocal chords of Alicia Keys to feel amazing when you sing in the shower...all you need is a great playlist to follow along with.

If you ever walk into my house while I am showering...you might hear these melodies coming from my shower stall:

I'm gonna start with some throwbacks...

*This list is arbitrary as is my taste in music*

1. Party in the U.S.A.- Miley Cyrus

More like party in the shower. Be careful not to slip dancing along.

2. Replay- Iyaz

Nothing like belting out the song that used to be your middle school jam.

3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper

4. Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield

5. Like a Virgin- Madonna

6. I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston

7. Wannabe- Spice Girls

8. Don't You (Forget About Me)- Simple Minds

9. It Wasn't Me- Shaggy

10. Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani

and while we have Gwen on the brain...

11. Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani ft. Akon

*WOOOHOOOO*

12. Body Language- Jessie McCartney ft. T-Pain

13. Take You There- Sean Kingston

14. Closing Time- Semisonic

15. Whatever You Like- T.I.

16. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg

17. I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry

...and I liked it...yeah I liked it....

18. Hips Don't Lie- Shakira

19. Give Me Everything- Neyo ft. Pitbull

Grab someday sexy tell them HEY!

20. Halo- Beyonce

And for those of you who prefer rising top hits....

21. Close- Nick Jonas

This song is like no other when sang in the shower.

22. Toothbrush- DNCE

Basically anything by the JoBros (new or old) belongs on this list

23. Sorry- Justin Bieber

This whole article would be totally irrelevant if the Biebs weren't on it

24. Love Yourself

The best thing about this song is that it's so overplayed you know every lyric by heart.

24. Lost Boy- Ruth B

25. Stitches- Shawn Mendes

26. Work from Home- Fifth Harmony

(so basic but oh so catchy)

27. Unsteady- X Ambassadors

28. All My Friends- Snakehips

29. Rock Bottom- Hailee Steinfield

30. Love Myself- Hailee Steinfield

31. Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding

32. Tee Shirt - Birdy

33. New Americana - Halsey

34. Titanium - Sia

Pitch Perfect anyone?

35. Kanye- Chainsmokers

36. Roses- Chainsmokers

37. Weekend- Verite

If you don't know who Verite is...take a listen ASAP

38. I'm Gonna Show You Crazy - Bebe Rexha

39. 2 On - Tinashe

40. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande