The Benefits Of Positive Thinking

The Benefits Of Positive Thinking

Tips to make your life better—and quotes to inspire you.

134
The Benefits Of Positive Thinking
Pick the Brain

Everybody could use some positive thinking in their life. With work or school it's hard to take time to make sure your mental health isn't holding you back from being the best you can be. Here's some of the benefits of positive thinking.

1. Better Health.

Having a positive outlook on life can be very beneficial to your health. Studies have shown that if you have a positive attitude you are less likely to have depression and are less likely to get sick compared to negative thinkers. You can't let bad thoughts control your life. If you change your thoughts, you will change your life.

2. More Success.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that positive thinkers are going to be more successful than negative thinkers. If you bring positive thinking into your life, success will come to you. If you have negative thinking you will be more susceptible to giving up. If J.K Rowling gave up the first time her book was rejected than we wouldn't have Harry Potter and our lives would be bleaker because of it.

3. Less Stress.

One of the main causes of negative thoughts is stress and worry. Stressing has never solved any problems, and it leaves us feeling helpless and sometimes even depressed. If have positive thoughts than the stress you have will decrease, and you will feel a weight lift off of your shoulders.

4. You will see the finer things in life.

Some people live their life not knowing how blessed they really are because they're too busy complaining about things. Everybody has negative things happen to them but it's how you over come the obstacles in your life that truly show how great you are. If you're always complaining then you loose the appreciation you have for things in your life. So take time to smell the roses and appreciate what you've got.

5. Problems turn into opportunities.

If you turn your negative thoughts into positive ones you will see the bottle as "half full," rather than "half empty." You will start noticing solutions to your problems and you will realize that it is an opportunity to grow. Anyone that has had a math class knows any "problem" can be "solved."

"We are what we think." - Budda

"Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise." - Frank Ocean.

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." - Abraham Lincoln

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it." - Mary Englebreit

"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong. Focus on what could go right." -anonymous

"It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it." - C.S Lewis