14 Times 'Friends' Empathized With College Kids At The Beginning Of Any Semester

*insert gif of Ross saying "I'm fine" when he's clearly not fine*

Starting spring semester after a whole month off is like jumping off a dock into an ice cold pond: it hits you like a brick.

It is hectic and stressful, much like many of the problems the Friends cast faced in the show. Who better to represent the beginning of a new semester than Ross being drunk on margaritas yet insisting he's fine?

1. Buying brand new notebooks

2. Walking into one of your new major classes and questioning your choice of major for the thousandth time

3. When you have to play another stupid ice breaker game to introduce yourself to people who could really care less

4. When the professor assigns reading after the very first lecture

5. Reading through a very difficult professor's syllabus like

6. Trying to figure out how the hell to juggle all of your new classwork

7. When a hot guy takes the desk next to you on the first day

8. When you see the ridiculous amount of work outlined in the syllabus

9. Finding out your grade will consist of 3 exams and a final

10. Waking up hungover after going out during syllabus week

11. Realizing your new schedule allows you no time to work out

12. When the professor actually decides to do a lecture during syllabus week

13. Coming back from break and realizing you forgot absolutely everything you learned last semester

14. Trying to convince yourself that you can get through another semester without dying of stress