The Beauty Of God's Presence

The Beauty Of God's Presence

Even When We Don't Sense God's Presence, His Loving Care Is All Around Us.

70
The Beauty Of God's Presence
Nicole Mcdonald

I never say that God’s presence is truly with me, but the other day as my friends and I were driving down this dirt road, none of us had any idea what would be at the end of the road, we were in the middle of conversation and out of nowhere we all just look ahead and see this lake. It was the last thing any of us were expecting to see.

I was in awe of running into a lake, It was the last thing I expected to see, I immediately hop out of the truck and run to a couple rocks near the water, and just looked up at the sky and immediately felt God right there with me.

I took a few pictures. Then I looked off to my side and saw this guy gutting out fish so I went up to talk to him and asked him if he got the fish at the lake and what the name of the lake was. He told me he got the fish from the lake and that the name was Kelly Lake. He also told me that if we drove a ways up the road we would be at another lake.

My friends and myself decided why not try to find the other lake. The road was a tad bit scary so instead of me sitting in the truck while one of my friends drove I decided to hop out for a good two in a half miles and walk with the other friend. After we got out and began to walk my friend driving decided to keep going and made it to the lake, he got out for a bit then came back and got us and said the road wasn't to bad so we decided to get back in the truck and drive up to the lake.

Once we got to the lake, I got out of the truck, looked around and just was in awe again. I may have been terrified going up the second road towards the second lake and used every cuss word I could have thought of, but once I got to that lake I was just in shock of how beautiful the lake was with a mountain of snow right behind it. Both lakes were absolutely of magnificence.

It’s definitely the little things like finding two mountain lakes that definitely make me feel at peace and make feel God’s presence with me.