The Beauty Behind Being Careless And Ignorant At The Right Time

Allow yourself the pleasure of being happy.

51
W-dog

A lot of the time I have people asking me how I am such a happy person and the truth is, its not too hard. Happiness is something spontaneous that you shouldn’t force yourself to feel but that you also should make an effort to achieve. I know it sounds a little contradicting so let me explain my point.

Just like any other human being on this planet, I have my own issues too. I also have responsibilities and things to take care of that no one else will do for me. At times I don’t know what I am doing with my life or career and I think you understand that I am just like any other person. However, I believe in living every day at the fullest and I believe in the bliss that comes from being careless at the right time and being ignorant by choice.

Many people will judge you for being careless. They will say things like “how do you not care?”, “you’re not going to get anywhere in life” and so many other things but if you really think about it, caring about the unnecessary things will only stress you out and how is stress really going to take you anywhere in life? Now don’t get me wrong, I think it is important to care about important things such as your family, your loved ones, your friends, your job, career and all those other things that come in hand. I just think that stressing over daily things such as someone not washing the dishes, or someone being rude to you and other similar things are not worth it. If whoever said they were going to wash the dishes didn’t do it, don’t be mad just remind them or do them yourself, trust me you’ll be more satisfied by putting in the “extra” effort to do them and seeing that the task got done than if you worry about them not being done. If someone is being rude to you, still reply politely and don’t get on their level, you can let them be as angry and arrogant as they want to be but you? You can continue being happy. What if you failed a test? I mean there’s really not much you can do about it so don’t stress it, just focus on doing better on the next one.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don’t let the little things get at you. Don’t let them be bigger than what they really are. Little by little and bit by bit the tiniest things become one and they impact not just the way you act around others but also your inner peace. In my opinion you should plan things ahead but not stress things ahead, deal with one thing at the time. I know its hard to not care about things at times but always keep in mind that neither the world or your life are going to end over things that are really not that big of a deal. Always remember that no one and nothing is worth your mental and emotional health so don’t give them the power to control them.