Why Jeremiah Craig Is The Artist You All Must See

Trust me, you'll want to see this
4

If you go to school in Geneseo, New York, or live near Geneseo, this is a concert that you will not want to miss. Jeremiah Craig will be playing at The Riviera after it has been closed for over 20 years. The Riviera is over 100 years old and is reopening. This is an exciting time for anyone who has memories of going there when they were younger and it's a great opportunity for more memories.

Jeremiah Craig will be playing on September 10th at 7 p.m. This is definitely a show that you will not want to miss. He will be playing some of his original ballads and some traditional folk ballads, as well. He recently has been working on a new album and will be playing it at the concert. If you attend you will be some of the first people to ever hear this music.

If you like folk music this is something that you should look in to going to. This is the last stop of his tour, which is called The Home Roots Tour because it's his hometown. He will also be documenting the Home Roots Tour on his youtube channel which is at Jeremiah Craig. It's a great place to see if you like the music and would like to go. It's also a great place to go if you are interested to see what's going on behind the tour.

If you're still not 100 percent sure about going, here is a video of his show in Portland.

This is a great opportunity to get out and enjoy some great music. Tell your friends and invite them, too! It's a performance you will not want to miss.