For Those With The Apartment From Hell Part 2

"There's someone for everyone, and the person for you is a psychiatrist."

54
Miriam Espacio

I can’t take much more of her. My roommate.

NEVER in my about-to-be 20 years of living on this Earth have I met someone so inconsiderate of others. From the day she moved in - she failed to introduce herself and went to the apartment like everything was hers.

I probably shouldn't have left an annoying note, saying, "Ask before you use. Thank you." but I was pissed and I didn't appreciate the lack of respect. I was raised to ask permission before you borrow something that doesn't belong to you. I know if I handled the situation differently by talking to her in person (BTW she was always unavailable) I might have avoided the argument the following morning, but honestly, I highly doubt that after living with her for 3 months.

I have had to endure her yelling at me twice now, randomly accusing me of messing with her body wash (like I really have time or want to start drama), putting a rock in front of our door (seriously who would do that?), and telling me to put her stupid pots and pans back on top of the stove when they should be in the cabinets.

I have tried to be nice, but I'm DONE. I'm sick of her treating me like a dog. Hell, I realize she's still using my stuff without asking and I've been biting my tongue. I don't say anything to her when she leaves the oven/stove on, doesn't wash her dishes for almost 2 weeks, slams doors, keeps lights on, blares music, and invites people over at 7:00 am to talk obnoxiously loud.

It's ridiculous. I know you're probably thinking I need to have a "word" with her, but it doesn't work. Just yesterday, I asked if she could stop moving my router and obviously, that conversation didn't go anywhere because she's unreasonable. She doesn't listen to you. Her go-to-line is "You're being petty" or "I'm going to have someone beat you up" even though the last roommate that lived with us called the cops on her.

All, I have left to say...

If you raised this girl you should be ashamed.