The ABCs Of Disney’s Hollywood Studios

The ABCs Of Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Everything in the land of movies, from A to Z!
37

After making one of these for Walt Disney World as a whole, I realized there was just as much to talk about in one of its parks alone! So, without further ado, here is the Disney’s Hollywood Studios alphabet.

A is for Aerosmith

They’re here in Hollywood to invite you not only on a backstage tour at G-Force records but also a wild super-stretch-limo ride known as Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster!

B is for Beauty and the Beast

Come to the Theatre of the Stars and see the show that inspired the Broadway musical, full of the characters and songs you know and love – and let the music follow you all the way down Sunset Boulevard afterward.

C is for Chinese Theatre

The centerpiece of Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the future home of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, this replica of the movie palace on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is surrounded by celebrity handprints from everyone from Leonard Nimoy, to Audrey Hepburn, to Mickey Mouse.

D is for Disney Junior – Live on Stage!

Both the young and the young at heart can come sing and dance along with characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, and Doc McStuffins in this chair-free theatre.

E is for Evil Queen

She’s standing in the window of Sweet Spells, cooking up delicious treats in her cauldron for you to try… if you dare!

F is for Fantasmic

What better way is there to end a night in Hollywood Studios than on this classic magical journey through Mickey’s dreams?

G is for Galactic Nights

This exclusive Star Wars party, full of characters, adventure, and lots of fun, will soon return to the park. As Master Yoda would (probably) say, “Do come to the party, or do not – there is no try!”

H is for Hollywood Tower Hotel

On a night just like tonight, five people stepped into an elevator in this hotel… and never came out. Will you go find out what happened to them, and face your fears on the Tower of Terror?

I is for Indiana Jones

Watch everyone’s favorite adventuring archaeologist – or his stunt double, at least – show you how the awesome things we see in the movies are made!

J is for Jedi Training

The Jedi masters have searched the galaxy for children talented in the Force… and have found them here in Hollywood!

K is for Kingdom of Arendelle

…the home of Anna and Elsa and the setting of the equal-parts hilarious and heartwarming Frozen Sing Along Celebration!

L is for Launch Bay

Travel to a galaxy far far away and meet up with friendly faces like Chewbacca, BB-8, and… Kylo Ren? (Well, I suppose he does have a face under that mask.)

M is for Muppet*Vision 3D

Doctor Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker have been hard at work creating this new technology, and are eager to show it off in this extra-special live episode of the Muppet Show!

N is for New Attractions

Or at least, we’ll have them soon! A lot of Hollywood is currently under construction as we roll up our sleeves, bring out the pixie dust, and put together Toy Story Land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and Grand Avenue!

O is for Olaf

This happy snowman is waiting for you outside the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration. Remember, he likes warm hugs, so give him a big one!

P is for Path of the Jedi

Whether you’re a lifelong Star Wars fan or you’re curious what the whole thing is about, you’ll enjoy this retelling of the stories of that long-ago and far-away galaxy.

Q is for Quick-Service Food

From the burgers at Backlot Express to the fajitas at Fairfax Fare, there’s something for everyone’s stomach to enjoy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

R is for Rizzo the Rat

Remy isn’t the only rodent who can cook. Did you know that Rizzo bought out Pizza Planet to open a new branch of his family’s restaurant chain, PizzeRizzo?

S is for Stormtroopers

Resistance members, beware – Captain Phasma and her troops go on patrol several times each day, searching for signs of dissent against the First Order!

T is for Toy Story Midway Mania

Better practice your aim! The toys are trying out Andy’s new carnival game, and it’s your turn to play!

U is for Unforgettable Moments

I see them made every day here in the Hollywood that never was and always will be.

V is for Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Take a seat in this theatre and go on a dive under the sea, where mermaids sing, sea-witches plot, and oh that blowfish blow!

W is for Walt Disney Presents

Formerly known as One Man’s Dream, this mini-museum features moments from Walt’s life as well as glimpses of the future – like clips from soon-to-be-released movies, and models of the upcoming park attractions!

X is for X-Wing Fighter

Keep an eye on the sky as they battle TIE fighters over your head during the Galactic Spectacular fireworks show!

Y is for Yummy Desserts

From the candy apples at Sweet Spells, to the funnel cake at the Oasis Canteen, to the classic Mickey Premium Bar found throughout the park, guests with a sweet tooth are bound to find what they need.

Z is for CruZ RamireZ

Yeah, I know, it isn’t the first letter of her name, but she has two of them and that should count for something! Cruz Ramirez is currently taking a break from her victory tour to greet fans in Pixar Place.