The 9 Best Beauty Products That Cost Less than $20

These are the products that I have tried and loved. -Your friendly neighborhood makeup addict

17

In my circle of friends, I am known to be a bit of a hoarder when it comes to beauty products. I am always willing to try something new and experiment a lot with different beauty brands and makeup looks. Thus I get asked a lot what dupes or favorite products are currently on my radar.

So here is my current list of my 9 favorite beauty products that cost less than $20:

1. Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil with Touch of Gold

This stuff is pure gold (no pun intended). I use it as a primer, a mixer with pigment drops, a moisturizer at nights; it truly is a jack of all trades. Not only is argon oil amazing for your skin, the gold flakes in this serum add a natural looking glow to your complexion.

Get it here for $12.97.

2. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Mix-in Pigment Makeup Drops

If you are like me, you can spend hours trolling the discover section of Instagram wondering how these beauty gurus manage to make their makeup look so flawless. Pigment drops have become a popular feature of these pages and I set out to find one that would be a good fit for me. I have used some of Sephora's best-selling and priciest foundations, but never managed to find one that I loved. This stuff has a price that can't be beat, can be heavy or light coverage, and does not leave your skin feeling caked or like an oil slick.

Get it Here for $7.00.

3. The Original Makeup Eraser

I saw this tool for the first time in a Topshop in London and it sounded too good to be true. A cloth that can clean my face from all makeup using just warm water, is better for the environment than using three makeup wipes per day, and is cost effective, was unbelievable. This cloth does not disappoint. My waterproof eyeliner couldn't even stand up to this, and barely anything gets that off.

Get it Here for $20.00.

4. NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray

This is a perfect dupe for Urban Decay's All Nighter spray. It locks in your makeup and has staying power that lasted me through an advanced yoga class.

Get it Here for $7.99.

5. Colour Pop Lipsticks

I am a tremendous fan of Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits for their fun colors and staying power, but her price point is not always feasible on a college student's budget. I tried Colour Pop lipstick earlier this year on a whim and I now I use their lip products, eye shadows, and highlighters almost exclusively. I am personally partial to their ultra satin formula, but you can't go wrong with any of their lip products, especially at their price point.

Shop my favorite color and finish Here for $6.00.

6. Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner

I found this product on Amazon and I now use it almost exclusively for my top eyeliner. It stays all day, doesn't smudge, and the packaging comes with a built in brush. Oh the fun things that you can buy with that Amazon Student Prime 2-day shipping.

Get it Here for $9.49.

7. Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

I currently have about six jars of this stock-piled in my bathroom, as well as a jar in my purse, car, bedroom, and a few at my parents' house. I have cuticles that like to rip and ridiculously dry hands, this stuff is an absolute miracle worker. The lemon smell is not overpowering and it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy but works miracles on them.

Get it Here for $19.95.

8. Beauty Kate 10-piece Toothbrush Makeup Brush Set

This set is an incredible dupe for the Artis brushes that all of the top beauty bloggers have used or reviewed. I use the biggest brush for my foundation and the smaller ones are great for concealer and eyeliner. They are ridiculously soft and durable.

Get them Here for $12.99.

9. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia

I am a sucker for a drugstore dupe for an expensive product. This blush is ridiculously similar to the famous Orgasm blush by Nars. This Elf blush has more of a peach tone than Orgasm, but it provides the same glow.

Get it Here for $4.00.