8 Stages of Big/Little Reveal Week

8 Stages of Big/Little Reveal Week

Just a few emotions sorority girls face during this exciting week
891

As for many other smaller colleges and universities, my school holds spring recruitment. Bid day has come and gone and the next big step in the process is big/little reveal. New members anxiously try and meet as many sophomores and upperclassmen as possible. The week comes and brings a roller coaster of emotions for many girls and the anticipation during this time is real. Needless to say, a week feels more like a year but in the best way. It is for many girls the best season of Greek life and here are just a few of the stages that lead up to that big moment as told by the best group of Friends out there.

1. When you meet a possible little during recruitment and see her on bid day

2. When you begin bonding activities to get to know the new members

3. When you hear a rumor someone you wrote down wrote your name as well

4. When you talk to someone who wants the same little as you

5. When you realize all the crafting and shopping you need to do

6. When you realize you have to wait seven days for reveal

7. When you remember all the homework and studying you've neglected during this week

8. When the reveal finally happens

Overall, it is a week of chaos and emotions but ends on a great note. The hard work and preparation all pays off at the excitement of reveal and welcoming another one home. Happy big/little week to everyone out there participating!