To The 25 Students I Graduated From High School With

I love you guys.

21
Jeannine Kelley

Let me first say that I honestly don't want to relive our high school days. I'm thankful for that chapter of our lives, but I'm also glad that it's over.

It's crazy to think that one year ago we were preparing for AP exams, getting pumped for prom, planning our senior prank and counting down the days until graduation.

I have to constantly remind myself that we'll probably never all be together again. We all go to different schools now. We might stay in contact and hang out from time to time, but our friendships will never be the same as they were in high school.

I'm thankful that I was able to know most of you for longer than just high school, though.

Whether it was on the fifth grade Spruce Lake trip, the Youth in Government trip or our eighth grade West Virginia trip, we had so many great times and inside jokes that I'll always remember.

The more I think about them, the more I miss you guys.

I miss watching Trinity play against Clay-Battelle in basketball. I miss hearing the morning announcements. I miss trying to get Khemkorrecters from Mrs. Dennis. I miss going to Chapels. I miss learning from Dave Ramsey in Mr. Boone's civics class. I miss a lot of things that I didn't realize I would miss.

Going to a K-12 school and graduating with a class as small as twenty-six students definitely isn't the typical high school experience, but I truly wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Students at other schools may have looked at the size of Trinity and felt bad for us. They probably thought we were missing out. I can't say that I know how much we missed out on by going to a small, private school because I never went anywhere else (and neither did most of you). But what I can say is that we knew every person in our class by name. We got on each others nerves, but we also had each others backs. We were a family. We genuinely cared about each other.

I'm incredibly blessed to have gotten to know each one of you and I want to thank you for all of the great memories that you left me with.

I hope you guys are loving college as much as I am. I hope that you continue to make new friends over the next few years. Most of all, I hope that we all choose to follow God's amazing plans for our lives. I love you guys so much, and I wish you all the very best!

Love,

Olivia