The 20 Best "Real Housewives" Taglines Of All Time

Spoiler: Lisa Vanderpump is the tagline queen.

5856
Bravo TV

Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise is a goldmine. I thank the Bravo Godfather, Andy Cohen, every single day for gifting the world with these extremely overdramatic, wealthy, nutty women. Each Housewife is crazy in her own way but most of them hide it. It isn't until the cameras start rolling and the women start interacting that the Housewives' true colors (crazy) come out.

At the beginning of each episode, when that infamous Real Housewives theme song starts playing, you know what's coming - taglines. Each Housewife has a personal tagline (that they come up with all on their own!) that they say in the opening credits. Some are fantastic reflections of their character and some are inside jokes from previous seasons. Either way, the taglines never fail to be ridiculously entertaining. Let's take a look at the 20 best Real Housewives taglines of all time.

(Note: Some of these cities/housewives have been evicted from the franchise.)

1. "I'm passionate about dogs, just not crazy about bitches." - Lisa Vanderpump, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 6)

2. "Karma's a bitch, so I don't have to be one." - Shannon Beador, Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 11)

3. "I may be married to a plastic surgeon, but I'm 98 percent real." - Heather Dubrow, Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 7)

4. "I'm not a trophy wife, I'm a lifetime achievement award." - Cary Deuber, Real Housewives of Dallas (Season 1)

5. "If you're going to talk about me behind my back, at least check out my great ass." - Carole Radziwill, Real Housewives of New York City (Season 6)

6. "Only God can judge me, and he seems quite impressed." - Phaedra Parks, Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 8)

7. "I know I'm a piece of work, but now I'm a work in progress." - Ramona Singer, Real Housewives of New York City (Season 7)

8. "I'm a model, but not always a model citizen." - Joanna Krupa, Real Housewives of Miami (Season 2)

9. "Why be so nasty and so rude, when I can be so fierce and so successful?" - NeNe Leakes, Housewives of Atlanta (Season 7)

10. "I never throw the first punch, but I'm always a knockout." - Melissa Gorga, Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 4)

11. “Throw me to the wolves and I shall return leading the pack." - Lisa Vanderpump, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 5)

12. "I can deal with a lot, but I can't deal with stupid." - Lea Black, Real Housewives of Miami (Season 2)

13. "When people tell me I'm fake, I know they're just pulling my leg." - Aviva Drescher, Real Housewives of New York City (Season 6)

(Get it? Because she has a prosthetic leg?)

14. "I'd rather spend my life kicking ass than kissing it." - Brandi Glanville, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 5)

15. "If I don't know who you are than you are not worth knowing." - Charrisse Jackson Jordan, Real Housewives of Potomac (Season 1)

16. "I'm back to bring the zen. Namaste, bitches." - Dina Manzo, Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 6)

17. "Am I high maintenance? Of course I am, look at me." - Alexis Bellino, Real Housewives of Orange County (Season 5)

18. "I don't keep up with the Joneses, I am the Joneses." - NeNe Leakes, Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 1 & 2)

19. “Life isn’t all diamonds and rosé, but it should be.” - Lisa Vanderpump, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 3)

20. "I used to flip tables, now I'm turning them." - Teresa Giudice, Real Housewives of New Jersey (Season 7)

(Get it? Because she flipped a table at a restaurant in Season 1 and now has a bestselling book called "Turning the Tables.")