The 13 Types Of Friends You Party With

The 13 Types Of Friends You Party With

You've definitely encountered them at some point.

1235
The 13 Types Of Friends You Party With
Cloudfront.net

College is a wonderful time in many people's lives, filled with excitement, anxiety and most importantly (or less importantly) parties. And with parties come the different types of people you encounter and party with. Here are the 13 types.

1. The mom friend.

They are always there to make sure people are OK, it's almost like having a second mom but at a college party. No one ever gets hurt with mom friends around, who are worrywarts but mean well and will always have your back. Also, they still know how to party and have a good time while keeping an eye out on everyone else.

2. The spontaneous friend.

They're always doing something crazy and wild like skinny dipping or climbing something random such as a flagpole. They really live for the spur of the moment. Additionally, they can be the instigators who try to get others to do something equally as spontaneous.

3. The one would much rather be sleeping (or doing anything else really) friend.

You can tell the party scene is not their thing but they're trying (because sometimes FOMO is a real thing).

4. The one who always has fun friend.

They were most likely born to party, as if they came out the womb rallying. You can always find them dancing, interacting or just overall having a great ole time.

5. The chill friend.

They just go with the flow whatever that is and are never super crazy. Sometimes they can head into the intellectual zone and give you some interesting advice.

6. The one who has a little bit too much fun.

They always know to have a good time but sometimes it can be excessive and becomes less fun for everyone else. Also, their partying usually leads to not-so-fun mornings.

7. The one who complains a lot friend.

They're painfully aware of how much fun other people are having and wish they were at that level, but they aren't. So instead they complain, usually about everything.

8. The one that's always hungry friend.

This is the friend that will most definitely order food after partying. Or they'll make the very smart and wise suggestion (more like decision) to order pizza. And everyone agrees while stuffing their face with pizza, what a great idea this was. They get that partying is some tiring work and you're going to need some fuel before and after it. Food will always be their friend.

9. The one who's always out on the prowl friend.

Partying can be a time to find a mate, or perhaps the love of your life. You definitely see this friend chatting people up at a party as well as dancing with a few. Their flirting skills at times are something to admire.

10. The disappearing friend.

For some reason, they wander off for periods of time (or the whole time) without telling the squad and everyone always left wondering where they went (sometimes panic ensues; no friend left behind, remember?). But they always come back by the end, or you see them in your dorm later that night.

11. The clumsy friend.

They're a disaster magnet, they sometimes spill drinks, accidentally shatter glasses (or their phones) and the list goes on. This amount of clumsiness cannot be safe for one person.

12. The friendly friend.

No matter where you take this friend, this friend makes new ones. And at parties, because they're so outgoing, you think they know people there when in actuality they don't. Also, they always have kind words to say and can really help boost someone's confidence.

13. The aggressive friend.

Unfortunately, this friend can't help but stir a little tension when they go out (but not all the time is it their fault, they do get provoked). There always seems to be some sort of altercation when this friend is involved.

Of course, they are probably more friends you party with but here's a condensed list of who I think are the top 13 friends who you currently or will eventually party with. Perhaps you yourself are one of these types, or all 13 of them (a level you will reach at some point in your partying career). But regardless who these friends are, you love them. So guys, keep partying.