The 12 Yummiest Looking Unconventional Pizza Dishes

For all you pizza lovers out there.

43
grocerygirlrd.files.wordpress.com

So, if you don't already know, 30 second videos of people making creative, conventional foods are extremely addicting to watch. They have motivated me, someone who can only be trusted to make pb&js and frozen dinners, to want to cook. Even more importantly, they have given everyone new, easy ways to make their favorite foods! Thank the digital age for Facebook and food gurus. And without further to do, 12 Facebook inspired ways of making pizza because... who doesn't love pizza?

Warning: you may be salivating by the end of these videos.

1. Pizza Dip: So this uses pretty classic ingredients, but you can dip whatever you want into this za!

2. Pizza In A Mug: If you are lazy and craving pizza but don't have time to make a whole pie (every college student ever)...

3. Pizza Waffle: This one is going on my bucket list. Nuff said.

4. White Pizza Dip: The dip is the whole middle of the pizza, and the bread is provided... what now world.

5. Mac And Cheese Pizza: Yeah. I know. It's awesome.

6. Pizza Pot Pies: It's a personal pizza too...aka you get to eat the whole thing yourself...aka shamelessly you don't have to share.

7. Cauliflower Pizza: Gluten free and a healthier option if veggies are your thing. It's a bit of a different taste but worth the try if you want something different!

8. Pizza Pull Apart Bread: It's like a little pizza in each bite!

9. Zucchini Pizzas: Not going to lie, to the average pizza lover, these may look a wimpy wannabes, but they would make great bite sized snacks or orderves!

10. Pizza Pinwheels: Appetizer-esque pizza poppers.

11. Quinoa Pizza: Another alternative crust that is nutritious and gluten free!

12. Smores Pizza: This one requires more effort but looks so worth it.