The 10 Best Shows To Binge Watch On Netflix Over Winter Break

The best way to spend winter break is in bed watching Netflix on repeat.

40
CordCuttersNews

Winter Break is something that every college student looks forward to. Why wouldn't they? It's a whole month off from school with ultimately no homework and barely any responsibilities or things to do. I look forward to watching Netflix over break because I rarely have enough time with my busy schedule at school. Here are my top 10 favorite shows on Netflix that I recommend everyone watches over winter break:

1. Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl is one of those shows that people hate to love, but at the end of the day, everyone still loves it. The drama and all the love triangles make you want to keep watching episode after episode and before you know it, you already have a season complete.

2. One Tree Hill

This is an older show that is a favorite for both guys and girls. Guys love the aspects of basketball and the competitiveness and girls love how relatable everything is throughout the whole series.

3. Fuller House

If you're a 90's kid then you definitely grew up watching and loving Full House. Watching Fuller House feels like coming home to something that you missed and anyone who enjoyed Full House should definitely give this show a try.

4. Friends

Friends is a classic and an instant favorite for anyone who has ever seen the show. You can watch the episodes in order or you can just pick up in whatever season you want. It's easy to follow along and is guaranteed to make you laugh.

5. Grey's Anatomy

I'm really not a fan of blood or anything hospital related, but this show has such a good plot line that I put up with seeing all the things I would never usually see. This show also has some of the most beautiful romantic lines ever.

6. Blue Mountain State

This is a favorite for most guys and it pretty much sums up what people either expect or hope for their college experience to be like. As a girl who loves football and college, this is another one of my favorites and definitely a must watch.

7. Friday Night Lights

This is a drama that combines family and football and is ultimately just such a feel good series that it leaves you wanting to be a better person after watching it.

8. The Office

This is a hilarious workplace comedy that everyone enjoys and has laughing for hours. If you need a quick laugh this is definitely the go-to series for that.

9. Gilmore Girls

This is simply a feel good mother-daughter show that is so easy to binge watch. For the warning, watching this show may make you want to call your mom up and tell her how much you love her.

10. That 70's Show

Nothing like watching people being stupid with their friends. This is the perfect sitcom to make you miss hanging out with your friends and doing absolutely nothing, which is exactly what I plan on doing over break while watching Netflix.