The 10 Best Netflix Movies For Any Mood

The 10 Best Netflix Movies For Any Mood

Please don't ever delete these movies, Netflix

60
The 10 Best Netflix Movies For Any Mood
Photo by Jay Wennington on Unsplash

Some of the best movies on Netflix are the ones that you can just sit back and relax and watch. Through my days and hours of watching Netflix and surfing the different movies available, I have complied a list of some of the best ones to watch no matter what mood you are in. These movies are good when you're happy, sad, distressed, or just wanting something to watch while laying in bed. Hopefully these movies stay on Netflix forever because they're the best of the best for relaxing.

1. "A Cinderella Story" - Happiness

One of my all time favorites. I can quote this movie word for word and it annoys all of my friends to no end. Sorry not sorry.

2. "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days" - Giddy

This is a classic that everybody needs to watch at least once.

3. "High School Musical" - Joyful

The 3rd one is the best one. Sue me.

4. "Starstruck" - Humor

One of the best Disney movies to grace this Earth. It is adorable and seriously couple goals.

5. "Beauty and the Beast" - Happiness

The live action one is better than the original animated. Oops.

6. "Charlie St. Cloud" - Sadness

I LOVE ZAC EFRON. IF HE CRIES I CRY. THAT'S ALL.

7. "Leap Year" - Sarcasm

A modern classic that spins the idea of thinking that your current significant other is the one but then you meet someone who changes your mind completely.

8. "Beauty and the Briefcase" - Romance

Another one of Hilary Duff's best movies. She is such a great actress and she should be hired for every role she tries out for.

9. "Revenge of the Bridesmaids" - Depression

My girl Raven never fails to make me laugh. She does a great job of making an audience laugh without trying.

10. "Finding Dory" - Frustrated

Ellen Degeneres is the GOAT. That is all. She does a good job taking your mind off of whatever you can't stop thinking about.

From Your Site Articles