A Thank You To My Best Friend

A Thank You To My Best Friend

You only find a few people in this world who you truly connect with, thank you for being one of those people.
200

Heylo Keilyn,

I asked you maybe five minutes before I started writing this, what I should write about this week, and you jokingly said you. As you said never mind and actually starting thinking of topics for me to write about, I had already to started this.

Let me start off by saying how grateful I am for you. I remember it like it was just yesterday when we first met. We were going out with some of our friends, and we spoke briefly, and I didn't think we would end up being best friends. How wrong I was. It's funny because it seems like it has been a lifetime of friendship and not just ten short months. You have brought so much light into my life, and our friendship was a blessing in disguise.

When we met last semester, we started to really get to know each other. We discovered we had so much in common, and so many of the same values. I think that is something that made us be so close. Our ability to connect with so many different things makes our friendship so valuable.

I want to thank you specifically for being you. You have seen me at my lowest and highest points, and continue to be my friend. I want to thank you for treating me like family, and really getting to know me. It's funny how you don't find many people you truly connect with, but we do. Thank you for introducing me to people who I consider great friends, and for helping me find my way. Speaking of that, thank you for helping me find my way back to God. You have never forced any of your beliefs on me, but with your influence, I am on my way to finding myself within God. I truly appreciate how you have helped lead me back to him, and being a part of this wonderful journey. I think I would still be questioning my place in life if I didn't have you.

Thank you for being so understanding, and comforting. You are someone I know I can rely on, and that is something you do not find in many people. You are truly one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. I can not say this enough, but there are not many people like you in the world, and I am so lucky that I get to have an amazing person like you in my world.

God put you in my life for a reason, and now we can go through our journey together. Thank you for being my best friend, you are truly a treasure in my life. I will never be able to put into words how much you mean to me Keilyn, but for now, I hope this gives you some form of an idea. I can not wait to see what lies ahead for us in the future, but I can definitely say that I'm glad my future will be with you.

I love you more than words can express,

Kara