Dear Mama, Thank You

Dear Mama, Thank You

"The older I grow, the more I realize that my mother is the best bestfriend that I have ever had."

205
Dear Mama, Thank You
Judy Price

Dear Mama,

Thank you. Thank you for always loving me. I know that having me at a young age was not easy and I know that we have had some rough patches, but I love you and I appreciate all you do for me.

I appreciate the love that you show me even when I don't always do the right thing. I appreciate all the sacrifices that you have made and I promise one day I'll make it all up to you. I hate seeing people have more than you because they blow off their responsibilities. I hate seeing you work so hard, yet have so little. One day you'll have it all. I appreciate the type of woman you are. It takes an incredible woman to raise three children on her own, but you are doing it quite well. Even though you feel like you may fail sometimes, you are succeeding way more than you realize.

I know I picked an expensive college to go to, but never once did you say that we wouldn't be able to afford it. Each time you said that we would make it happen and we did. Together. You are the most amazing woman in the world and I could not love you more. Even though we still have our arguments, I have no idea what I would do with you.

Moving so far away from you made me realize how much I need you. Maybe not physically, but mentally and emotionally. I find myself calling you or texting you more often and missing you way more than you may realize. I could not be any more thankful that God blessed me with you. I love you so much mama and I hope you know that no matter what I will always go to war for you!

Thank you for everything that you have provided me with, especially my attitude. I know you hate it when I get an attitude, but I hope you realize that it came straight from you. I find myself looking at old photos of you and how much we resemble each other. I also find myself saying things and then thinking to myself how much I sound like you, which scares me. A lot. I wouldn't, however, mind growing up to be half the woman you are.

I could not imagine my life without you nor would I ever want to. I love you to the moon and back!

Love,

Your Daughter