My Thank You Letter To God

My Thank You Letter To God

Thank you for all of this, and so much more.

8710
My Thank You Letter To God
Into the Blue - Ryanair

Dear God,

I'd like to take a few minutes to say thank you for everything you’ve done for me over the years - sincerely, honestly, thank you. Prayer itself shouldn’t feel forced, and I hope that writing it out like this will help it feel especially genuine.

Thank you for the world. Your creation is so beautiful, and I’m sorry we don’t treat it better.

Thank you for family, the ones who will always have my back no matter what. I don’t know where I’d be without them. Specifically, thank you for parents.

Thank you for friends. Sometimes, they understand me when no one else can.

Thank you for animals. Please help us to take care of them with the same love and tenderness that you show us.

Thank you for creating me!

Thank you for music. Thank you for giving us this creative outlet to share with one another - and you.

Thank you for school. Even though I might always joke about dropping out, I really do appreciate the opportunity to better myself and work toward my career.

Thank you for providing me with food, water, clothing and shelter. Please help those who have to live without these things.

Thank you for the everyday miracles.

Thank you for the experiences I’ve had so far, both good and bad. I know they’ve all shaped me into the person I am today.

Thank you for giving me the ability to write this letter, as I know many people around the world will never get the chance to learn.

Thank you for keeping me in good health.

Thank you for listening to me when I’m upset and tolerating me when I’m angry.

Thank you for helping me through the tough times.

Thank you for giving me the chance to chase after my dreams.

Thank you for sunsets. They're some of your best creations, in my opinion.

Thank you for giving me a place to rest my head at night.

Thank you for police officers, firefighters, doctors and everyone else who works so hard to keep us safe.

Thank you for not abandoning me.

Thank you for answering my prayers, even if sometimes in unexpected ways.

Most importantly, thank you for giving us your Son, Jesus Christ.

I guess what I’m trying to say is…

Thank you for everything.