A Thank You Letter To My Family

A Thank You Letter To My Family

I'd be lost without you.

63717
A Thank You Letter To My Family
mauiphotographybyjen.com

It’s hard to put into words exactly how thankful I am for you and everything you’ve ever done for me. I was truly blessed with the most amazing family in the world. Life without you guys wouldn’t be the same and neither would I. There’s never a time I couldn’t count on you guys. You’re my support system, my rock and my life. You believe in me, even when I don’t believe in myself. You cheer me on and push me even when I want to give up. You are the reason I am who I am today.

We’ve been through a lot in our lives, but without each other we wouldn’t have made it over the traitorous mountains of obstacles. I couldn’t imagine my life without a family like ours. A family that is so unique, giving, caring, dysfunctional and loving. A family who will love you unconditionally no matter what. A family who will always have your back, cheer you on, support you and do anything to make you happy. It is because of my family that I have the strength to grow, take chances, and live, because I knew they were always behind me every step of the way. It is because of them that I was shaped into the person I am today and will continue to be. I was blessed with so many amazing role models to look up to, with a handful of life advice and the ability to spread my wings and fly off into the world on my own to find myself. I was never told who to be, or what to do. I was guided through life and when it was finally time to fly I was ready, And I only have my family to thank for that.

Thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me and ever taught me. Thank you for teaching me the importance of my family. Thank you for teaching me to care and to have a giving heart. Thank you for teaching me to laugh, because after all laughter is the best medicine. Thank you for teaching me to work hard in life, because it will pay off. Thank you for teaching me that it’s okay to fail, to fall and hit a dead end, but never give up. After all, it’s the failure and mistakes that teach us in life. Thank you for being my biggest support, cheerleaders and always believing in me. Thank you for being a phone call away and a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for helping me fly on my own. Thank you for teaching me how to love unconditionally, and most of all thank you for loving me unconditionally no matter what.