8 Thank-Yous For The Best Friends That Made My College Campus My Second Home

Overall, thank you for being YOU
592

Everyone says that college flies by, but you never truly realize just how quickly it goes until you blink, and the year is more than halfway over.

College is the biggest transition of people's lives. With that comes many mixed emotions- excitement, fear, happiness, anxiety and so many more. It isweird leaving all your best friends from home to go on your own journey.

The goodbyes arehard, but college friends quickly find a way to fill all the spaces in your heart.

1. Thank you for making this new, scary campus feel like home.

Finding your best friends in college is so important and makes the experience even more fun. College friends all help each other get comfortable in their new home away from home. There is an instant connection with some people you meet on campus, and that never goes away. You truly find the people you were supposed to meet in college, and form bonds quicker than ever before. College friends are more like you than anyone else. It is so easy to find and gravitate towards people who are so similar to you. With that being said, thank you for making the transition so easy for me.

2. Thank you for creating lifetimes memories with me

From going out every weekend to watching movies, you were always there. When I look back on these four years, I will think of you and the memories we made, together. All the laughs, embarrassing moments and hardships, I had you to lean on. Thank you for being the people I went to every tailgate, philanthropy event, library, dining hall and all the other random places we wandered, with. Even when we were doing the most boring activities, we found a way to make it fun, because we were together.

3. Thank you for all the road trips

The car rides to and from campus never seemed to be as long as they were because of how much fun we had on them. There are not many things I enjoy more than long talks or jam sessions, especially if it is with my best friends. Thank you for always cheering me up when its hard to leave home, because a car ride with my best friends makes going back to campus exciting.

4. Thank you for allowing me to borrow all your clothes

No one has enough clothes for all the outfits needed when going out. Thank you for never getting annoyed when I ask you to send me pictures of your entire wardrobe and then come and try practically everything on. Thank you for not getting mad when I forget to return you clothes or accidently spill on them. Most importantly, thank you for having so many cute options for me to pick from!

5. Thank you for all the advice you give me

If I ever need advice I know I can always turn to you. Sometimes it seems harsh, but I know that it is exactly what I need to hear. You always have my best interest in mind and knowing I can count on you is so comforting. I know you will never judge anything I have to say, or what I am thinking, which makes it so easy to talk to you about everything.

6. Thank you for all the slumber parties

Thank you for never hesitating to allow me to sleepover when I don't feel like walking back to my dorm late at night. If I ever am feeling lonely or need to be with my best friends, I know your door is always open to stay up all night watching movies and gossiping.

7. Thank you for not getting mad that I'm never ready on time

It didn’t take you long to catch on that I can never be on time. Seven to you, means seven thirty to me. You never get mad or annoyed when the plans must change a little because I always lose track of time.

8. Thank you for being the reason I love my school

College is only as good as you make it. You made me love my school, because I love who I go to school with. The friend I found in you is rare, and I will forever be grateful for all the times we shared. I am beyond happy and enjoy every second spent here, because of the people spending the time with me.