Until college, I never had to share my room with someone else. More so, I never had to share a house with anyone but family. It was a big change for me to live with four other people that I knew very little about, but I am incredibly grateful for the roommates I have. Here are some of the many reasons why I am thankful.
1. They cheer me up when I am having a bad day.
2. They help me out with chores when I am sick.
3. They are really good at motivating me to study.
4. They give me awesome new recipes.
5. They introduce me to new music.
6. They push me to be a better person.
7. They encourage me to step out of my comfort zone.
8. They bring me back down to earth.
9. They are so much fun to go out with, and stay in with.
10. They encourage me to work out more.
11. They remind me to wake up for class.
12. They are not just roommates, they are the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
Thank you roomies for everything you do.