What It's Like To Be Raised By Strong Women

I'm So Thankful For The Strong Women Who Raised Me, And Now I Can't Wait To Raise More Strong Women

It's a strength that I can hope that I can pass down to my daughter throughout her life.

110

Recently my family lost a loved one. And honestly, it was hard, especially for the women in my family.

But one of the things I noticed during this hard time was how incredibly strong the women in my family really are.

Growing up with the women in my family, I've always known they were strong. But when times get tough, they really are some of the strongest women I've ever known. They are tough and quite stubborn, but they can handle anything that life throws at them. Being around them my whole life has also made me a pretty strong person, whether I like to believe it or not. I've inherited their strength as well as their sass and stubbornness.

I've watched things in life try to knock them down, but these strong ladies stood up and fought right back. No matter the pain or how hard the fight is, they chose to keep standing tall. And that's the best role models to have in life, one's that show strength when strength is hard to find.

These women have taught me that it's OK to fall down in life, and it's OK to cry.

But it's important to get back up and dust yourself off, to show that you have more fight in you that people don't believe. So I hope they know how thankful I am for the tough-love and the many valuable lessons they've taught me over the years, without even knowing they did.

In tough situations, I've been able to make out like a bandit because of the strength they've shown me throughout life.

Without them, I wouldn't be the woman I am today. And it's a strength that I can hope that I can pass down to my daughter throughout her life.