Thank You's To My Best Friend Back Home

Thank You's To My Best Friend Back Home

Thanks You Forever and Ever

6
Thank You's To My Best Friend Back Home
Personal Picture

To my Best Friend back home,

Thank You.

Thank you for being my person. Thank you for being joined at my hip. Thank you for being the Christina to my Meredith and the Patrick to my SpongeBob. Thank you for being the sister I’ve never had but always wanted. Thank you for acting as if you are part of the family.

Thank You for being the person that I can confide in for absolutely everything. You listen to my stories even when I am just telling you what I ate for breakfast today or what I want to have for dinner later. Thank You for sharing new music with me. Without you, I would still be listening to Hannah Montana and High School Musical instead of the current top hits and any random song you find.

Thank You for the endless sleepovers. Thank you for sitting with me on my bedroom floor playing stupid board games and watching random Netflix shows with me for all hours of the night. Thank you for making me laugh so hard that my stomach is in pain and tears roll down my face. Thank you for also being a shoulder for me to cry on when times get tough.

Thank You for getting me through the awkward situations in High School. Thank You for being the only person to listen to me cry about the boy that broke my heart way back when. Thank You for sticking by my side even after witnessing me at my worst. Thank You for being the person that did not leave when others did.

Thank you for driving us on random adventures even with no destination. Thank you for driving us to the beach even when we know it is going to be cold but still believe that we could sit in the sun and get a silky brown sun kissed tan. Thank you for agreeing to spend a week with me on vacation without killing me.

Thank you for sharing endless amounts of inside jokes with me. Thank you for never letting me forget the dumb things I have said. Even if it was years ago, thank you still making me laugh about something as if it had just happened.

Thank you for dropping everything to see me, especially when I need it the most. Thank you for stopping what you are doing to call me if even you are busy when I say that I need someone to talk to.

Thank you for listening to me tell you my college stories and listen to me talk about my college friends. Thank you for helping me believe I can do anything I want if I just put my mind to it.

Thank you for empowering me to be my better self. Thank You for being my back bone and telling me not to cry when that is all I want to do. Thank You for having open arms no matter what. Thank You for having an open house for me when I do not want to be at my own. Thank you providing me with security when I feel alone.

Not many people can say that they have met their forever friend. So, thank you for being mine. Love You Forever Bestie. Xoxo