With Valentine's Day approaching quickly, I wanted to take the time to express my cringey, gushy feelings.

He's probably going to hate the fact I decided to write this, but this Hallmark holiday made me do it, so I'm sorry. I also feel like I do not tell you enough how appreciative I am for you coming into my life and everything you do for me. So please, if you do see this, look past the mushy stuff.

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for the constant support and advice. Thank you for the small things you do that mean so much. Thank you for showing that you care and thank you for showing me that I can trust you.

Thank you for making me happier than I ever thought I could be. Thank you for making me feel better when I'm sad, which is a lot of the time and I'm sorry about that even though you say it's ok.

Thank you for fully accepting who I am and how much you mean to me. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. Thank you for helping me succeed anyway you can.

Thank you for trying to be spontaneous, while also being organized and full of plans. Thank you for trying new things with me and thank you for introducing me to new things, that I can no longer live without.

Thank you for being fully accepting of my faults and flaws, whether I can control them or not. Thank you for staying with me through thick and thin. Thank you, especially, for handling my crazy. Thank you for your honesty and thank you for helping me find myself again.

Now that you have gotten through that, you can finally know how special you are to me, regardless of how cringey this is. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for choosing me.