Yes, One of My Best Friends Is A Dude.

Yes, One of My Best Friends Is A Dude.

No, we are not dating.

15
Yes, One of My Best Friends Is A Dude.
Date Ko Update Kar

To the guy that happens to be my best friend, you rock! In my case, we didn't meet until I went away to college. Man, do I feel lucky to have picked up your crumpled piece of paper during that ice breaker exercise our orientation professor made us do on day one. Since that day, I have had one of the best human beings in my life.

A lot of times girls get a lot of crap for hanging around guys all the time, or one guy specifically. There can never be just a friendship according to society, but in our case that is all it is, and it is great! I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world.

So here's to you. Thank you for being there for me through everything. You have picked me up during my darkest hour, and you have been around to see my brightest smile. Thank you for being there through my heartache. Thank you for being there to see me succeed. You are a great person.

Our friendship is like no other. We can talk to each other about everything there is to talk about. It is the best feeling in the world to have someone you can turn to, and just start talking about whatever is on your mind. You rock.

Sure we have had our ups and downs just like any other relationship, but the most important thing is that in the end we always come back to each other. No matter how much we fight, or get on each others nerves, I can always count on you to pick up the phone, or come over whenever I need it the most.

When they say that you make some of your best friends in college, they weren't kidding. I can say that I will always welcome the idea of being to talk to you whenever we can. I will always want to keep you in my life. You are the person that I want to be able to tell others about.

The way I talk about you as my best friend sounds like you are my significant other. Romantically we are not, but in a way you are my significant other. You are my best friend. You are the reason I smile on my worst days. You are my person.

I love that you are always up for an adventure, and even when I am not, you push me out of my comfort zone, and I always have the best time. You are the reason I push myself to be better every day.

So thank you. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. We have had some awesome times together, and I hope that there are many more to come. After we leave school, I hope that we stay in touch. I never want to be able to say that I fell out of contact with someone that I was so close with.

You are my person, and always will be. You are my rock. You are just an amazing human being. Thank you for being awesome.

Keep on rocking!