Why 2018 Was The Best Summer Yet
Friendships

Thank You, Summer 2018, For One Of The Best Summers of My Life

Thank you for the late nights, driving down old country roads, all windows down, screaming Florida Georgia Line's "Stay"

148

Summer is the time of year where you can have fun, let loose, and just enjoy each day whether it's on the beach, sitting poolside, or spending the day with your family and friends. Well, I definitely have had a "shell" of a summer (ha, ha, get it?!?) From the interesting and exciting days at work, to the numerous grad parties, to quality time with my family, summer 2018 has been one for the books.

Thank you, summer 2018, for sleeping in late!

Thank you, summer 2018, for the many laughs and occasional tears (from laughing so hard.)

Thank you, summer 2018, for teaching me valuable lessons of who deserves my friendship.

Thank you, summer 2018, for the late nights, driving down old country roads, all windows down, screaming Florida Georgia Line's "Stay."

Thank you, summer 2018, for the weekly dinners with my camp family and great times at Applebee's, Five Guy's, Chili's and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Thank you, summer 2018, for new friendships and strengthening old ones.

Thank you, summer 2018, for the many ice cream dates with friends.

Thank you, summer 2018, for all the enjoyable nights spent poolside at my friends' after long days at work.

Thank you, summer 2018, for the quality time I've spent with my family.

Thank you, summer 2018, for the days I've discovered myself more and more.

Thank you, summer 2018, for one of the best summers of my life.