Thank You, Mark Brown

Mr. Brown, I would just like to say-- “Thank you.”

I don’t think you know who I am, but I know you very well. I’m one of the nameless, faceless men who come to you in times of need, celebration, and quiet reflection. I’m one of the devout followers who preach your word and promote you without hesitation.

You fight for those of us who lack pretention. We come from walks of life looked down upon by the elite- an upper echelon niche of society that wants nothing more than to dominate us bitter, lesser beings. You help us fight our day to day problems, and, even more than just that, help us fight the demons that plague us.

You give us an out; you let us escape from reality, no matter what form of Eden we choose from the many forms you provide for us.

We don’t have a lot, Mr. Brown. We never have. Hell, we might never have a lot. But what we do have is heart, and we’ve got it in spades. We live life one day at a time, many of us living from paycheck to paycheck. But we know how to have a good time, and we can give thanks to you.

Maybe you’ll never see this. Maybe you’ll never know. But whether you do or not is not important, as you enriched our lives way before I wrote this, and you will continue on way after.

So, thank you, Mark Brown. You may not know us, but we know what you do for us.