A Thank You Letter To The Boy Who Made Me Feel Like I Wasn't Good Enough

You always made me feel like I had to try harder and fight for something that wasn't worth fighting for

42

Thank you for always making me feel like I had to try harder, that made me realize that things were worth never giving up on but you were. I needed you or at least I thought I did. I fought for our relationship and spent sleepless nights praying to God that he would help us see better days. I always wondered why he never showed us the rainbow at the end of the storm, but now I do.

Thank you for always fighting with me or against me for that I have grew stronger in knowing what battle is worth fighting. Since you I have realized how important it is to be more level headed and understanding in different situations. I've learned that I'm actually right in situation and I've learned to be more mature about situations.

Thank you for the great times we had together, I can never deny that we never had good days because we did. When we had good days they were great but when we had bad days they were awful.

Thank you for letting me love you, it was an emotional train that I thought I would never get off from. Through the crazy ride of loving you I always thought maybe you would give some back but you didn't. It proved to me that someone one day would return it. You loved me when I was upset at you, when you needed me or when you were guilty. It was never about us it was all about everyone else and their opinion.

You never deserved me and never deserved any of the pointless time I gave you. Because of you I don't break easily and I've realized how to stand up for myself. You have made me insecure because someone I invested two years of my life with threw it all away with no good reason. I'm glad you did because I have learned to love myself. I had to have the strength to smile through the rough days.

If it wasn't for you I would have never experienced the hurt I felt because of that I have learned to focus a little bit more on myself. I loved the idea of who you were, but I could never really love you. I planned a future in my head and tried to fit you in but you're just to scared of commitment. I had to realize the whole time that God had my future planned out and it was without you.