A Thank You Letter To My Freshman Year Small Group

Thank you ladies for being such an awesome small group and forever changing my freshman year college experience.

43
Taylor Renner

Dear Small Group,

This simple thank you letter is not enough to tell you girls what you've down for me this semester. Coming into this first semester of college was really scary for me, and I'm sure for you guys too. I knew what kind of friends I wanted to spend and surround my time with but I was nervous about when and how I would find the kind of friends I was looking for. Low and behold, our small group appears.

Each one of you ladies is so amazing, and I cannot stress that enough. Every week when we meet, I continue to see more and more of the Lord in everyone and that brings such joy to my heart. You all love the Lord so much and I admire you girls for choosing to follow Him despite temptations and remarks by others. This semester you all have filled me up with fellowship and unconditional love and grace. I know wholeheartedly that I can come to the group as myself and be honest about how my week is going. Whether it was a bad week or a good week, I'm comforted and supported no matter what.

I can't wait for next semester with you ladies. For our next semester together, I pray that we can just grow closer together as sisters in Christ, welcome new faces, and challenge our relationship with Jesus to grow stronger and more intimate. I miss you all already and can't wait to see you girls again!

Love you's!

Taylor