A Thank You Letter To My Parents
popular

A Thank You Letter To My Parents

Because I truly don't say thank you enough.

407845
A Thank You Letter To My Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,

There are not enough words to describe how thankful I am to the both of you. I know I don't show how grateful I am enough, but I really am. You both have taught me so much, and going away to college and being apart from you has made me realize how much you both mean to me.

Thank you for your endless amounts of love, even when I probably don't deserve it.

Thank you for all your support, no matter what.

Thank you for listening to me cry on the phone, no matter what time of day, and no matter what reason.

Thank you for listening to me rant, ramble, or just talk at you over the phone.

Thank you for editing my papers (even though I'm old enough to do that on my own).

Thank you for making me laugh when I'm sad.

Thank you for knocking some sense into me when I'm acting rash.

Thank you for the meals, the birthday parties, and everything in between.

Thank you for all the advice, even when I don't take it. You guys are always right.

Thank you for the "I love you" texts. They truly make my day.

Thank you for making me so happy.

Thank you for working so, so, so hard to be able to send me to college. That means the absolute world to me, and for that, I will never be able to repay you.

Thank you for giving me the life every child deserves, and being such wonderful parents. When I have children, I want to be just like you.

Thank you for always being there for me. Without the two of you, I don't know where I would be. I realize I do not thank you enough for everything. And for that, I apologize. If I have learned anything while being away from you, it is that you are the most important people in my life, and I love you both more than anything.

So, mom and dad... Thank you. For everything. I promise I will work hard to make you proud.

From Your Site Articles