Thank you letter to my Hoe.

Thank you letter to my Hoe.

What's a bestfriend? One's Closest Friend

444
Thank you letter to my Hoe.

Thank you bestfriend

What's a bestfriend?; one's best friend.

You're the only friend I need. 😍

Everyone needs that bestfriend that will insult you. Tell you the brutal.. and understand what you're going through; and being yourself. Everyone will say we're not bestfriends because we haven't met in person, but who cares! We already met. I love you. 😘

Thank you for being my bestfriend. The late night talks. The FaceTime calls, the sappy posts, and so forth.

Thank you for accepting me as one of your own! Meaning thank you for accepting me to be in your life. Thank you for understanding me.

Thank you for your sappy posts.... Instagram lol🤓 thank you for just making cry, miserable, happy, tear jerker, and all forth.

The late night FaceTime calls. Thank you for that. The FaceTime calls when we decided to meet the first time haha. I think? I don't remember, all that matters is without it, I wouldn't have you as my bestfriend.

Thank you for being my bestfriend. Forever grateful for the bitch you are. While I'm on this topic.

Thank you for the insults. If you don't have a bestfriend you don't insult, then get one.. (a suggestion..) Thank you for the laughs. It helps.

7-8 years went by fast, I can't wait to be more adventurous with my best friend! I can't to get married a couple months apart, a bestfriend to get pregnant with, and have our babies be bestfriends, and just live life together. Might sound lame, but it's the truth. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Thank you; to your side chick. Main bitch❤️