A Thank-You Letter to My Hair Dresser

A Thank-You Letter to My Hair Dresser

Thank You for always coming to the rescue when I had a hair emergency.

5101
A Thank-You Letter to My Hair Dresser
CLIPART

My hair dresser, Maggie, came into my life when I was 12 years old when my cousin EJ was coming down to my shore house during the summer of 2009. He had asked my parents if he could bring a "friend" (I use the word "friend" because we like to joke that they were dating and didn't want to tell anyone). I was excited to meet Maggie for the first time because it was another girl that EJ has brought down and I really hoped she would be the one. Being the painfully awkward 12 year old that I was, it took me a while to warm up to Maggie but she then became one of my best friends. As I got to know her a little better, she mentioned she was a hair dresser and said that if I ever wanted her to cut my hair to let her know. Luckily, EJ and Maggie got married so I was happy to have someone who could do my hair whenever I pleased. Maggie just about did everything to my hair from fixing haircuts that I gave myself to doing my prom hair. Maggie - I can't thank you enough for being the best hairdresser ever! I complied a list of all the wonderful things you've done for me as a hairdresser and you've done A LOT!

Thank you for always fixing my hair when I gave myself a haircut.

Especially that time when you had to cut my hair super short in 2013 because I screwed my hair up so badly.

Thank you for dying my hair when I wanted to be blonde

Blonde was never the look for me but you made it look great every single time.

Thank you for doing my hair for my senior prom and making it look amazing!

The way you did my hair really made the entire look.

And thank you for always coming to the rescue whenever I needed your advice on hair and being so understanding of all the times I cut my hair myself. Especially when I allowed my roommate to cut my hair. Thank you for being the best hairdresser a girl can ask for and being my best friend. I love you Maggie!