Thank You Jesus, For Everything!

Thank You Jesus, For Everything!

Everything you have done for my in my short 19 years has shaped me into who I am and I thank you!

694
Thank You Jesus, For Everything!

I just want to take out a moment of my time today and thank the big man upstairs for everything he has done in my life. I just left a Christian concert and He truly spoke to me tonight. He told me to trust in Him and not to give up on Him. I know God has a plan for me and I am on the right path to complete his plan for me. I got conformation tonight that I am in the right place and I am going to continue to thrive here. I have been worried that I was only at the school I am at because I want to be here, but I realized tonight that I am here because of Him and I am not done sharing Him with the people here.

I also want to thank Jesus for my friends. He has put the best people in my life and I couldn't thank Him enough for that. He knows when I need certain people in my life and He sends them my way to help me through my troubles in that period of my life. There are too many things in my life to thank Him for. I have a great life, great friends, and a great scholarship at a great school! None of this would be possible without Jesus. He is my Savior and I am not afraid to say it. I will scream it from the mountain tops! I AM A CHILD OF GOD! Nothing will change how I feel about my Lord and Savior. I have struggled with depression and even through my darkest times, when I wasn't in church my faith never waivered, I just wanted to be a "cool kid" so I decided church wasn't my thing. I have grown up so much since then and hope to one day find a forever church that will love me and accept me, then one day pursue my calling and become a youth leader!

This is my promise to you God. I will follow you and do as you say. I will not waiver, I will stay strong in my faith and do as you say. I know now that you are the only way to true happiness and I will follow you until the end of time! I love you Lord and I thank you for everything!