Thank You

Thank You

You have a journey worth sharing too: get out there and have that adventure you deem worth sharing. Thank you all for allowing me to share mine <3

1188
Thank You
https://www.pexels.com/photo/flight-flying-plane-air-travel-59519/

I have always loved writing, and this blog for the last three years has allowed me to branch into topics I did not even know I had an interest in until I tried writing about them. It is because of writing for the Odyssey that I felt so confident in sharing my poems and work with others around me, and it is something I will be forever grateful for. From having writers block to sharing ideas, this platform has given me a space to express myself that has been so therapeutic.

I am heading towards a new chapter in my life. My time at Rutgers University is coming to an end, as I now graduate in less than a month (which is still fairly hard to believe, since I still remember the excitement I felt as I was accepted to write for the Odyssey in my first-year here) and so much has truly happened during my time as I have written here. I lived through a pandemic, solidified a career decision, fell in love, got accepted for my dream job, got into graduate school. I have felt many wins within my life, but also some loss, and a lot of in-betweens and unsures along the way. Every decision has brought me to this moment, where I am writing to you.

I have learned that you do not always need to make huge leaps. Sometimes the small, seemingly minuscule decisions and choices we make end up mattering the most. We do not always need to be the loudest person in the room to make ripples of effect, sometimes a page, one sheet of paper, can do the trick.

I cannot even begin to express how humbled I am for you to have read my work, and to believe in where my journey might be headed. You have a journey worth sharing too: get out there and have that adventure you deem worth sharing. Thank you all for allowing me to share mine <3