To the Best Friend I Made This Year

To the Best Friend I Made This Year

I didn't know what was missing till you came along

19
To the Best Friend I Made This Year
Greta Kissman

I probably do not tell you enough how much of an impact you've had on my life. Despite knowing each other for the past few years, this year propelled us into a new level of friendship and trust.

This year you went from just another girl, to my best friend, my source of laughter and my future bridesmaid. Thank you for reassuring me in myself and showing me how to be a better person through your example. Your bright and bubbly personality brightens the day of anyone lucky enough to come in contact with you.

Through our friendship, I have found a kindred spirit who is accepting, comforting and exciting. You're someone who I aspire to be like. No matter what you're doing, you do it with a good attitude. You are driven, intelligent, kind and beautiful. No matter what life throws at you, you take it with a grain of salt and keep your head held high.

We may not always see eye to eye on certain things, but you are always understanding and accepting of what I feel. You validate my feelings and have shown me that there are still amazing people in the world. You pick me up when I'm down, and lift me higher on my good days.

I love you to bits and I am so thankful for you and our friendship.