A Thank You To My College Best Friend

A Thank You To My College Best Friend

"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."

812
Catherine George

Woah...to think we met in our freshman seminar class and became best friends shortly after. We are total opposites in almost every aspect except for our major, shared love for fast food and well, being bff's. I want to thank you for sticking by my side throughout my college career. We have definitely had our fair share of good times along the way and I know that there are many more years of memories to come. Here are just a few reasons why I am thankful to have a friend like you:

1. Being my college mom.

Thank you for ordering for me, calling the cable guy and always waking me up on time. Honestly, I'd be so lost and would probably still be sleeping without you.

2. Listening to my non-stop rants and complaints.

Over and over...and over again.

3. Thank you for driving to get chicken nuggets and hash browns with me at 12am...

...with absolutely no judgment.

4. Thank you for always singing along.

Whether it be in the car or belting out in our apartment while getting ready, you never let this duo down.

5. Taking care of me when I'm sick.

Ya know, even when it was preventable you still took care of me and made sure I was still breathing.

6. Going to campus events with me.

Thank you for always dragging me out of bed and making me go to events on campus.

7. Being my partner in crime.

What would I do without you on weekends and our countless adventures? I wouldn't want to get into trouble with anyone else.

8. Never taking life so seriously.

Thank you for always understanding my sarcasm and giving it right back. Life is fun with you.

9. For being my shoulder to lean on.

Thank you for cheering me up when I needed it the most and always giving the best advice.

10. Most importantly, thank you for being the Serena to my Blair.

I know you'll always have my back, and I want you to know that I'll always have yours. Even though I won't be right across the hall next year, you will always have a place at my apartment and in my heart. I can't wait to see where life takes us, as long as you're still my best friend.

Love always,

Your College Best Friend.