To My Classmates In Our Last Semester

To My Classmates In Our Last Semester

Class of 2017, thank you!

137
To My Classmates In Our Last Semester
Greta Kissman

I know its hard to believe that we have less than 100 days till the exciting yet terrifying day that is college graduation, but here we are. We together are the Class of 2017 and it has been a great ride together over the past four year.

We have suffered through the agony of required gen-ed classes, struggled to survive the horror of finals weeks, and slept on some pretty uncomfortable twin beds, but all that was outweighed by the fun we shared. I know it is cheesy and cliche to say, but college is where I found myself and a group of friends who became family.

We entered college as a bunch of nervous, excited and impressionable 18 year olds and here we are four years later as nervous, excited 22 year olds who are a little more sure of ourselves. I have a lot of people to thank for my personal growth, but you all, my classmates, have been the biggest influencer of my life during our college careers together.

Thank you for showing me it is okay to not be sure of myself 100%, but always telling me things will get better. Thank you for helping me navigate the relationships with other students and professors. Thank you for all our late night Sheetz runs and binge watching Netflix with me all weekend. Thank you for making me laugh until I cry and sometimes even cry until I laugh.

We've grown up intellectually, but maybe not with our maturity. You all have kept me young at heart and loving life for the past four years. We've reached and surpasses milestones and goals together; the memories we've made along the way will be cherished forever.

Classmates have transferred out and transferred in, but no matter if you were only here for one year or all four, you've made a profound impact on me. College is said to be the best four years of a person's life, and you are the reason why it is true for me.

So cheers to these past four years and to the rest of our lives!