A Thank You, To My Support System

A Thank You, To My Support System

I wouldn't even be close to where I am today without each one of you.

254
A Thank You, To My Support System
Maddie Stallings

Yes, you read that right, this is my last Odyssey article. With my busy schedule and goals that need to be met this school year, I am taking a step back.

So, for my last article, it only felt right that I said thank you to those who mean the most to me.

Thank you to those are most important and most influential in my life. Without you all, I couldn't have accomplished all that I have this far.

Here it is, a long overdue, thank you.

Thank you for listening to my rants and problems that I over dramatize sometimes, thinking that my entire life is falling apart.

Maddie Stallings

Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and a helping hand when needed.

Maddie Stallings

Thank you for supporting me in everything and anything that I got myself into, knowing I had to much on my plate already.

Maddie Stallings

Thank you for loving me unconditionally and never losing faith in me, even when I didn't think I could power through whatever was going on at the time.

Maddie Stallings

Thank you for picking me up when I am down, for only being a phone call away when I have a bad day, and being the first people that I want to share my good news with.

Maddie Stallings

Thank you for just being there through all of the good and bad times that I have been through, and the ones that are to come.

Maddie Stallings

I am more thankful than all of you know put together. I am thankful that I know you all will always be there, and I can count on you no matter what. I am thankful that you all have put up with me and loved me, for me. I couldn't ask for a better support system, and if I had the option, I wouldn't trade any of you for the world.

You guys are my heart, home, and backbone. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can never say it enough, thank you.