You may have noticed a particular phrase being splashed all over your Twitter feeds over the past few days, followed by three pictures of random things (or things that oddly make sense to you). "One taught me love, one taught me patience and one taught me pain." Does that ring a bell? For those who don't know, that phrase is actually the lyrics of the pre-chorus in Ariana Grande's new song "thank u, next."
So fans are taking it upon themselves to share what taught them love, patience and pain. And let me tell you, they range from movie sequels to food products. Here are just the funniest and best ones I found from Twitter!
1. "Mr. Stark..... I don't feel so good"
They all taught me that Aunt May gets increasingly younger with time.
3. Who can argue against some good old High School Musical?!
I think we can all agree that the final installment of the HSM saga was horrific and totally did the series disjustice
4. The one where non-vegan milk taught you (and your IBS) pain
I'm sorry to anyone who has ever had to drink almond milk.
5. Insanely spicy noodles taught you pain. But also, internal bleeding
There's nothing like a classic college student dinner.
6. OK BUT WHO REMEMBERS THESE MOVIES
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THE THIRD MOVIE LEGITIMATELY CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN THAT I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR!
7. This one is for all those New Girl fans out there
I try to choose between these three, and I just can't come to a solution.
8. I used to watch these movies way too much when I was younger
And to think this got a fourth installment.
9. Lowkey not looking forward to Dec. 3
Just when I thought I could accept Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding news…
10. A Meme inside a meme.... MEMCEPTION?
Anytime they can make a meme relevant again is a good day to me.