Every Girl Suffering From A Broken Heart Needs To Hear Thank U, Next

Thank U, Next Is The Ariana Grande Song Every Girl Suffering From A Broken Heart Needs To Hear

To my ex, Thank u, next.

314

Unfortunately, I am a member of the broken-hearted girls club. There is that point during the middle of being heartbroken where every love song reminds you of your ex. Ariana's song Thank u, next is the message that every broken-hearted girl needs to hear. It is not about hating your ex but thanking them for what they taught you.

1.  “One taught me love”

media.giphy.com

Maybe you loved your ex, maybe you were falling in love, but if you are heartbroken you definitely had feelings for that person. Even though it hurts to be over, at least you know you are capable of love. They taught you how to love and now you know you are capable of love. You can take what you have learned about love and use it to better your next relationship.

2.    “One taught me patience” 

media.giphy.com

Your ex taught you how to be in a relationship, how to have patience with someone, how to have another person in your life and care about someone. Relationships take a lot of patience. You are learning about someone else and how their lifestyle can fit into your own.

3. “And one taught me pain”

media.giphy.com

"I've loved and I've lost"
When relationships end, it can be very painful, it is a type of pain that is unexplainable. Relationships can teach you real pain, but they can also teach you how to heal. Once you have learned that kind of pain, you can learn to love better and how to heal, because you never want that pain again, but sometimes it is unavoidable. You do not know pain until you lose the person you love.

4. “So, look what I gotLook what you taught me” 

media.giphy.com

Be thankful for your past relationship(s), become a better version of yourself and learn from your relationships and better yourself from the pain. Look back and notice what that relationship has taught you and how you can grow from it. That relationship happened and ended to teach you something. Instead of being angry, realize what you were meant to learn and implement those lessons into your life to become a better person.

5. Thank you 

media.giphy.com

You may have many feelings toward your ex, anger, confusion, sadness, and you have the right to have those feelings after getting your heart broken. If you look at what your ex taught you, you should thank them. Thank them for teaching you to love, for teaching you how to be vulnerable, for teaching you to be patient, and for teaching you how to let someone into your life, and how you can be a better person for someone else. Do not hold onto that anger, instead be thankful.

"I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex"

6.  Next 

media.giphy.com

Let go of the person, of the pain they caused and of the hurt you are feeling. Get ready for the happiness that is coming. Enjoy where you are now, enjoy being single and realize that the right person will come at the right time. Your next person is coming.

"Thank you, next"

You should not be angry, look at the brighter side and look at what you have learned from that relationship and use that to better yourself for the next relationship. So, to my ex, thank you but I'm ready for the next.