52 Times The 'thank u, next' Album Really Hit Close To Home

When Ari said, 'I'm good at overthinking with my heart', I felt that.

127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4Y1ZUUx2g

Don't underestimate Ari's size; she writes and sings about some hefty stuff. Check out these lyrics from her newest album, "thank u next", that everyone can relate to:

1. When you're heartbroken

"I know you hear me when I cry / I try to hold it in at night while you're sleeping next to me / But it's your arms that I need this time" - ghostin'

"Painted a picture; I thought I knew you well / I got a habit of seeing what isn't there" - in my head

"I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again over him" - ghostin'

"I'm obsessive and I love too hard / Good at overthinking with my heart" - needy

"Heavy tears, a rain parade from hell" - ghostin'

"Wishin' you would come and save me" - bad idea

2. When you're trying to get over someone

"I've loved and I've lost, but that's not what I see / Look what I got, look what you taught me" - thank u, next

"I wanted you to grow, but, boy, you wasn't budding" - in my head

"Thank you, next!" - thank u, next

3. When you're lusting hard for someone

"Took one f*ckin' look at your face, now I wanna know how you taste" - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

"Yeah, I know we shouldn't, baby, but we will / Need somebody, gimme something I can feel" - bad idea

"How 'bout we take a little bit of time away?" - bad idea

4. When it's only a hookup

"Love me, thank you, leave me / Put it down, then it's time to go" - bloodline

"You should know I'm temporary" - bad idea

"I ain't looking for my one true love / Yeah, that ship sailed away" - bloodline

"Yeah, I'ma call you over here to numb the pain" - bad idea

"Caught in the moment, tangled up in your sheets" - in my head

5. When you're in love

"Knew you were perfect after the first kiss" - imagine

"He just comes to visit me when I'm dreaming every now and then" - ghostin'

"You'll be my rise and shine soon as them stars align" - NASA

"Love how my face fits so good in your neck" - imagine

"I'm happy for the love and all of the above" - fake smile

"What you can trust is I need your touch" - needy

"Tell me your secrets, all of the creep sh*t / That's how I know it's true" - imagine

"At the end of the day, you know that I'm 'bout to wake up with you" - make up

"You without me ain't right" - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

6. When you're struggling with a battle inside your mind

"Lately, I've been on a roller coaster tryna get a hold of my emotions" - needy

"I can't fake another smile / I can't fake like I'm alright" - fake smile

"My energy and attitude don't really coincide" - make up

"I admit that I'm a lil' messed up / But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up" - needy

"I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage" - ghostin'

"F*ck a fake smile" - fake smile

"It was all in my head" - in my head

7. When you're working through some relationship problems

"Though I wish he were here instead, I don't want that living in your head"- ghostin'

"I can't really miss you if I'm with you / And when I miss you, it'll change the way I kiss you" -NASA

"I'ma scream and shout for what I love / Passionate, but I don't give no f*cks" - needy

"Promise me that when you kiss my lips, you'll make it stick" - make up

"I can be needy; tell me how good it feels to be needed" - needy

"Give you the world, I'ma need space" - NASA

"If you take too long to hit me back, I can't promise you how I'll react" - needy

8. When you're caught up in a bad relationship

"Go ahead, ruin my makeup / I love it when we make up" - make up

"Even though you're bad for me, I know you're the one that I'm thinkin' got me feelin' so incredible" - bloodline

"Usually, I would orbit around you / But gravity seems to be the only thing that's pulling me" - NASA

"I'm stayin' mad all day so we can let it out tonight / Bring you to bed where we can really make it right" - make up

"I'd rather be alone tonight / You can say 'I love you' through the phone tonight" - NASA

"They see demon, I see angel" - in my head

9. When you're embracing your independence and confidence

"You don't wanna leave me but I'm tryna self-discover" - NASA

"Been through some bad sh*t, I should be a sad b*tch / Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?" - 7 rings

"I know what you looking for, but I'm complete / I know what you need, but it won't be me" - bloodline

"Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no 'Mrs.'" - 7 rings

"Baby, you know time apart is beneficial" - NASA

"One taught me love, one taught me patience, and one taught me pain" - thank u, next