10 Messages That Pop Off In Your High School Besties Group Chat, Even Now In College

But does the groupchat really ever stop?

860
Jenna Pizzi

Home friends will forever be the OG crew. So, just because you are at college doesn't mean that the group-chat stops. Don't you just love walking out of class with over 40 messages? Well, sometimes.

Here are some things you may find while you're trying to keep up with the conversation...

1. Call me when you can

As in right now because if I don't talk to someone right now I may explode. Don't you just love when not a single one of your friends pick up because they all have lives? Yeah, same. But doesn't stop me from calling each of them three times each.

2. Omg I just saw that guy I was telling you about

And when I say "saw" I mean creepily stared at as he walked by and didn't even notice me.

3. So last night…

Who doesn't love to hear about how their friends embarrassed themselves the night before? Because I know I do.

4. Did you guys hear about Emily from high school…

High school forever. Just because we don't go to school together anymore doesn't mean the gossip stops.

5. When is it summer?

When can we finally be home together and be tan and be happy and be on the beach and just ugh.

6. I want to go home

Definitely, a message written on a weekly, sometimes daily, basis. But who can blame us? We all have some pretty cool moms.

7. *Sends screenshot of Instagram or Facebook post*

There is NO denying that your group-chat history is mostly made up of screenshots from Instagram or Facebook.

8. *Vents about drama at school*

Couldn't be more accurate. There is always this pressure to finish the story before your friends start making comments or asking questions so the speed of my typing increases by 75 percent of my normal speed.

9. Which one should I post?

You know they have seen you at your more awkward phase of life so clearly they are to be trusted.

10. I miss you.

I miss you more...