Tesla is Steering Us Into The Future

Tesla is Steering Us Into The Future

Why I think Tesla will revolutionize the world.

4404
Tesla is Steering Us Into The Future

Honda, Jeep, Volkswagen, Mercedes, and BMW have all revolutionized the car industry for decades, and maybe even for many more decades to come. But with the current wave of "environmental friendliness," there is a reshaping of common car consumerism. People are now not looking for the most gas-consuming vehicles but the vehicles that will assure a better way of life.

Although companies like Chevy and Honda are conforming to the wave of electric cars, this industry is without a doubt focused and primarily dominated by the rise of Tesla. Tesla under the leadership and expertise of Elon Musk, has been able to push itself towards success just within the recent three years.

With Tesla stock having gone up nearly $200 since 2014, it shows that the demand for the company is at its all-time highest. People want Teslas, not only because they are electric cars, but because there is a new surrounding culture around them. They are beautiful, highly technological, and absolutely different.

Yet the problem that has surrounded Tesla is affordability and options. Tesla has limited their scope of consumers as well as beautiful cars. But they are quickly adjusting to this transition.

Elon Musk, earlier this year, had offered a sense of optimism to consumers including myself, that Tesla would soon be working to adjust to the basic consumer, rather than the limited wealthy consumer. Just last week, Tesla offered innovation and a glimpse of the future, but still not the major concern of consumers.

Tesla announced its Roadster sports car, that will be going for $200,000 starting price but features that one can only wish for in their sports car. The base model of the roadster will reach 0-60 mph in only 1.9 seconds, but Elon Musk had announced via Twitter that he wasn't going to limit himself there. He gave a glimpse of what was to come, an even faster and better upgrade model of the Tesla Roadster. Although we all grew up having our dream cars be Lamborghinis or Ferraris, we are now readily accepting the Tesla Roadster to be the dream car of the modern era.

Although the Roadster reaches levels never thought of before, Musk and Tesla also announced their newest innovation of the Electric Truck. After looking at the future wave of trucks, it made me jealous. The truck is beautiful, with a nice driver seat that makes any driver feel like they are in the future. Not only that, but it's fast. It can go 0-60 in just 5 seconds. It goes as fast as most sports cars and it's going to solve a real pollution problem that is coming from normal trucks today.

In my opinion, Tesla is going to revolutionize the world by changing the demand and the car industry into a complete electric car base. It will take years but I see the next 20 years to become dominanted by the Tesla agenda.