Eliminate These Songs From Your Christmas Playlist ASAP

Thanksgiving Is Over, Which Means You Can Finally Listen To Christmas Music...Except For These 7 Songs

The WORST Christmas songs

50
Cooper Watt

Unless you are one of those crazy Christmas starts after Halloween people, it is now socially acceptable to blast Christmas music. However, for every Frank Sinatra rendition of "Jingle Bells" or N'Synch Christmas album, there are terrible songs to match them. Here is a definitive guide of seven songs to never play this holiday season.

1. "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Baby, it's cold outside, but it sure feels like date rape on the inside. This song is very creepy before she even says "what's in this drink?" Give it a good listen and realize why you should skip this duet when you are putting together your playlist.

2. "Last Christmas" by Wham

I'm sorry, but some popular songs just suck. The last thing I want to hear about when I'm decorating my tree is some Christmas heartache. There is no need for breakup music at Christmas time, especially a song as annoying as this one.

3. "The Christmas Song" by Justin Bieber

Listen, if you want to bump "Mistletoe" you can go right ahead, but do not play Bieber's rendition of "The Christmas Song" at your holiday party. Some carols are owned by one person, and this song belongs to Nat King Cole. I don't even listen to the Buble version of this, let alone the one from the Biebs.

4. "Santa Baby" by Ariana Grande

Get your weird, thirsty Santa fantasies out of my nice and innocent holiday spirit. I really don't need to hear any version of this song but Ariana Grande whining to "Santa Honey" about wanting a yacht particularly grinds my gears. There's plenty of other classics to pick over this dreck.

5. "Christmas Tree" by Lady Gaga

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga said screw the semblance of subtlety in "Santa Baby" and released this disaster. She manages to ruin a couple of different classics with the beat and tops it off by referring to what makes her a woman as her "Christmas Tree." It's a shame she and Bradley Cooper didn't record a Christmas song in "A Star is Born" to replace this crap.

6. "The Christmas Shoes" by NewSong

Excuse me while I cry in front of my Christmas tree as I hear about this little boy trying to get his dying mother a pair of shoes for Christmas so she can look good if she meets Jesus that night. Alexa, please skip and play "Sleigh Ride" by the Ronettes. Ahhhhh, much better vibes.

7. "Deck the Halls" by Jake Paul

This song goes, "Deck the tree with yellow diamonds. Bling bling bling bling blaow ba bling blaow burrh." Enough said.