8 Reasons Why Narcos Is The Best Show On Netflix

¿Plata o Plomo?

269
Seren

1. It gives a sense of Colombian history and culture

You get to experience the food, music, and traditions through the screen.

2. You can see a fictionalized story of how the drug culture came to be

While most of the story is fictionalized, it is based off the very real events. It can bring understanding to a complex issue.

3. It shows how American intervention is annoying

The show kind of makes you root for the bad guys.

4. It emphasizes the importance of family

Colombian culture emphasizes familial ties and Pablo follows that throughout the series.

5. It shows how Pablo Escobar came to be a man of the people while mutually hurting his country

He helped many people but still was hurting others at the same time.

6. Javier Pena and Steve Murphy are the greatest team ever

Bromance in a show automatically makes the show more enjoyable.

7. It’s already renewed for a third and fourth season

This means that you will for sure have more episodes to binge watch in the future. Stability.

8. Shows how the war on drugs is really demanded by Americans who love drugs

Drug issues are simplified, but "Narcos" shows a side that we often forget about....the people demanding the product.

"Narcos" is the best show on Netflix. Go ahead and watch it, you won't regret it.