10 Questions College Students Are Sick Of Hearing

We hate these questions more than homework. *sigh*
12

As a college student, we're always being bombarded with questions that we don't know the answer to, or we just don't want to answer. Our professors are always asking us questions about the class material, which is fine, we're here for a reason, right? Then we go home for break (to finally wind down) and we run into our high school teacher whom we haven't seen in years. Suddenly we're asked a million annoying questions about school. We barely know what we're doing, and now we have to find an answer to these repetitive questions to make it seem like we have it all figured out.

Here are the top ten questions that must be TERMINATED before I rip my hair out:

1. How is college treating you?

It's treating me like I just got hit by a bus, and then it went into reverse and hit me again. I haven't had a decent nights sleep all semester, but for the sake of this conversation, I'm gonna tell you I love it!

2. What are you studying/what's your major?

We know, this is a great conversation starter and why wouldn't you ask us what we're going to college for? But unfortunately we hate this question because we're asked it a million times. So please do us a favor, stop.

3. What do you wanna do with your degree after graduation?

Get a job and obviously (and hopefully) make money so I never have to go back to school and take another final. Until then I'm just gonna keep pretending like I know what I'm doing.

4. How is "dorm life"?

Pros: Party in your room no matter the day of the week, no rules (until you get caught by the RA), and having all your best friends live with you.

Cons: Crappy microwave, shower is always taken (living with 6 girls is rough), and noisy upstairs neighbors who play house music at 3am.

5. Do you have a job at school?

Let's just say theres been days where I've eaten ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

6. Are you staying out of trouble?

This is the nice way of asking "do you party a lot"? Yes, we're college students. Yes, we're absolute animals. No, Aunt Agnes, I'm not going to tell you how fast I can shotgun a beer.

7. Do you study a lot?

Does cramming count? Because in that case, yes, I do study a lot.

8. What are your grades like this semester?

I mean it's the effort that counts...right?

9. Do you like your roommates?

Duh I love my roommates (usually), being alone sucks. I only want to kill them half the time, but the other half we good.

10. What do you do in your free time?

Enough. Said.